Author Topic: ‘Hundreds’ of Transgenders Want to Return to Biological Sex, ‘Shunned’ as ‘Traitors’  (Read 367 times)

rangerrebew

‘Hundreds’ of Transgenders Want to Return to Biological Sex, ‘Shunned’ as ‘Traitors’

Jack Montgomery5 Oct 2019350

“Hundreds” of people who believed they were transgender want to return to their birth sex, according to the founder of Britain’s new Detransition Advocacy Network.

28-year-old Charlie Evans, who lived as a male for almost ten years after transitioning in her teens, told Sky News that she had been contacted by “hundreds” of trans people who, like her, came to regret their decision.

“I’m in communication with 19 and 20-year-olds who have had full gender reassignment surgery who wish they hadn’t, and their dysphoria hasn’t been relieved, they don’t feel better for it,” she told the broadcaster.

“They don’t know what their options are now.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/10/05/hundreds-transgenders-want-return-biological-sex-shunned-traitors/

Offline DB

Adding/subtracting props doesn't fix mental illness. The root problem is still mental illness. The left is bent on abstracting reality.

Offline goatprairie

Adding/subtracting props doesn't fix mental illness. The root problem is still mental illness. The left is bent on abstracting reality.
"The root problem is still mental illness. The left is bent on abstracting reality."

Well, a lot of that is because leftism is in itself a form of mental illness.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Leftism is indeed a mental illness.  No joke!

John Hopkins Hospital was a leader in sex reassignment surgery, and they discontinued the practice when they determined that those seeking sex reassignment were suffering from a mental disorder, and that the surgery was the wrong therapy for these folks.  I agree with them 100%.

Parents that allow their children to pursue this nonsense, i.e. the little boy who from the age of three wanted to identify as a girl who is now in his mid teens, and all others, are lunatics and abusing their children. 

The lunatic left has been left to run about now for way too long.  Time to put them back in the bottle.