Author Topic: It's impeachment or violence. Take your pick.  (Read 324 times)

rangerrebew

It's impeachment or violence. Take your pick.
« on: October 05, 2019, 11:35:33 am »
October 5, 2019
It's impeachment or violence. Take your pick.
By Robert Arvay

The Left finds it not only acceptable, but necessary to kick old men while they are on the ground, clinging to their pro-life protest signs.  Worse is yet to come.

Leftists make the case that their violence is justified because we, the conservatives, are Nazis.  They say we cage innocent children at the border (even though it was Obama who did this).  They say our words instigate violence against people of color and against people of various sexual tendencies.  They say we force women to bear unwanted children.  There seems to be no important issue on which we can agree, be it the environment, welfare policy, or foreign affairs.  Not only do we disagree, but the disagreements are so inflamed as to necessitate violence against us.

If you or I were growing up in Germany, in 1937, and if we knew what the Nazis were doing, we too would resist by all means possible, whatever the risk, however violently we felt compelled to act.  A great many courageous people did so, and nearly all of them were crushed into anonymous deaths.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/its_impeachment_or_violence_take_your_pick.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: It's impeachment or violence. Take your pick.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 06:48:07 pm »
@rangerrebew

I don't see it as either/or. I see it as inevitable,because the Dims ARE going to do their damndest to impeach him with the mostly covert help of the alleged Republicans,and if/when they do this,it IS going to lead to violence.

He is an outsider rocking their boat,and causing them to loser billions of dollars in kickbacks and "gifts". There is no way they can tolerate this because then they would have to live of of their paychecks,and almost none of them can do this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 06:58:44 pm »
It'll be impeachment AND violence.

The left will not be mollified by anything less than complete acquiescence.

So it's assert or surrender. Take your pick.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 07:14:36 pm »
Impeachment is a distraction. It is irrelevant.

The Democrats have already said openly that their goal is not impeachment, rather they intend to forcefully overthrow the U.S. Government. This is proven by the fact that the Democrats have already begun investigations into Pence with the idea of removing him from office before he is even in office.

This is not about impeachment. It is a coup plain and simple. And the Democrats are not even trying to hide it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 11:13:41 pm »
It's 1858 all over again.
Or... is it 1859...?