Author Topic: Teens at Maryland Fair Fatally Punch, Spit on Man After Demanding Dollar  (Read 2815 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Teens at Maryland Fair Fatally Punch, Spit on Man After Demanding Dollar
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2019, 05:00:40 am »
I'll disagree just a little. Ultimately, it's the kid's decision to do what they do.
Sometimes, that happens whether they were taught Right from Wrong or not.

Ours were all told, If you are in the Right, we're behind you 100%, if you're in the wrong, you're on your own.

I have a partial disagreement with that last part. Shit happens. Paying the price, yes. There is a quote from Aquinas I will paraphrase. You have the knowledge but not the fullness of the understanding until you "get there". Maturation.

My family won't stop you from falling. But they will catch you up after you bounce off the ground.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2019, 09:17:27 am »
I have a partial disagreement with that last part. Shit happens. Paying the price, yes. There is a quote from Aquinas I will paraphrase. You have the knowledge but not the fullness of the understanding until you "get there". Maturation.

My family won't stop you from falling. But they will catch you up after you bounce off the ground.
True Fred. Those who stray remain family.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2019, 09:24:54 am »
True Fred. Those who stray remain family.

Until they decide otherwise.

I am fine that it is as they wish. But I miss dearly the departed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2019, 09:35:21 am »
Until they decide otherwise.

I am fine that it is as they wish. But I miss dearly the departed.
Yep, I agree. They have to find their own way, and despite best efforts, I have noted some crab basket effect in parts of the clan. That grieves me.

I just pray I live long enough for them to all get their sh*t together....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2019, 10:53:52 am »
Yep, I agree. They have to find their own way, and despite best efforts, I have noted some crab basket effect in parts of the clan. That grieves me.

I just pray I live long enough for them to all get their sh*t together....

I used to feel that way. I won't any longer. Not to say that in some part of my heart and soul... but there are the next ones,

TMI. My daughter went career.  When she was a kid she always said she wanted at least six kids. In the last 10 years, she has had 4 misses. Now she is HERE at 31 weeks in, and well. Both of them. 31. SHE has a name. Clover (my wife's gm) Joy (my daughter's choice) which, weirdly enough, is my son's ex's  GM.  That Joy...that Joy...when her daughter and granddaughter ran away...from my son and a 22-month-old boy and a 9-month-old girl to do dope, she was here for these gk's. She passed from leukemia two years gone.

I speak her name out loud.

CLOVER JOY

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 10:57:11 am by bigheadfred »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2019, 06:54:25 pm »
I don't think people who don't live in or near large cities with large black populations realize the extent of black criminality and violence among young black males. It's staggering.
The question: how long will the country tolerate this destruction of major cities and the incredible levels of crime by black males?
I believe it will begin to end when these types decide to attack someone who actually has the gumption to defend himself.  A gun pulled out in defense that results in killing a few attackers sends the message.

Anyone who decides to engage in a physical threat to someone else is why we have concealed carry laws to begin with.  And their lives are forfeit if they engage in egregious behavior such as this case.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2019, 02:34:55 am »
I believe it will begin to end when these types decide to attack someone who actually has the gumption to defend himself.  A gun pulled out in defense that results in killing a few attackers sends the message.

Anyone who decides to engage in a physical threat to someone else is why we have concealed carry laws to begin with.  And their lives are forfeit if they engage in egregious behavior such as this case.
Until then how about Public hangings. A speedy trial followed immediately by a public hanging.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2019, 05:12:37 am »
I fully support public execution immediately after such violent attacks.

I do think mindset of an individual emanates from ones being.  I have always walked about with the mindset if I am physically attacked, someone is going to die, and it is not me.  I have been in what anyone would consider some very scary situations, and with that mindset, no one dared come near me.

I sat on multiple consulting gigs listening to a cohort who was a green beret in Vietnam, and he recounted his many experiences, and talked about how easy it is to kill someone.  The key was being prepared to do so before they could possibly expect you to react, particularly in the civilian world.

These black animals that attack and strike a victim with the intent of killing them, if that person is fully prepared to kill the attacker quickly, I say he does not stand a chance.

I think these attacks should be a federal offense that carries ONLY the death penalty.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2019, 06:09:11 am »
I used to feel that way. I won't any longer. Not to say that in some part of my heart and soul... but there are the next ones,

TMI. My daughter went career.  When she was a kid she always said she wanted at least six kids. In the last 10 years, she has had 4 misses. Now she is HERE at 31 weeks in, and well. Both of them. 31. SHE has a name. Clover (my wife's gm) Joy (my daughter's choice) which, weirdly enough, is my son's ex's  GM.  That Joy...that Joy...when her daughter and granddaughter ran away...from my son and a 22-month-old boy and a 9-month-old girl to do dope, she was here for these gk's. She passed from leukemia two years gone.

I speak her name out loud.

CLOVER JOY
God Bless her.

You do what you can with who you can. There are those who will have to find their own path, and I won't enable the wrong road.
Yes, for a time, you write them off and focus on the little ones. It isn't that you don't care, deep down, but you can't afford the pain when there are others who need you.
But when they return to the fold, when they quit being self-destructive and get back on a good path, what rejoicing in my heart!
A grandson, shoved out of a pickup by a couple of hookers in a convenience store parking lot, dead when he hit the ground (OD), spotted by a convenience store clerk who locked the till, ran out and gave him CPR until the police arrived and hit him with Narcan yet lives, a couple years later, clean, working, looking good, with his back straight again and that sparkle back in his eye he had before he got into drugs. All things are possible, and it took a lot of prayer, miracles, and the Grace of The Almighty, but for a while we expected the next we heard of him would be a death notice.
You just can't live every day like that, waiting for the hammer to fall, and there were others to consider.
We just gave him over to the Lord, and did what we could for the rest.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2019, 06:11:34 am »

I do think mindset of an individual emanates from ones being.  I have always walked about with the mindset if I am physically attacked, someone is going to die, and it is not me.  I have been in what anyone would consider some very scary situations, and with that mindset, no one dared come near me.

I sat on multiple consulting gigs listening to a cohort who was a green beret in Vietnam, and he recounted his many experiences, and talked about how easy it is to kill someone.  The key was being prepared to do so before they could possibly expect you to react, particularly in the civilian world.

These black animals that attack and strike a victim with the intent of killing them, if that person is fully prepared to kill the attacker quickly, I say he does not stand a chance.

I think these attacks should be a federal offense that carries ONLY the death penalty.
Never throw the first punch--that's assault, and if they do, you're defending yourself.
Always throw the last one.
I don't like to fight, and that makes me even more determined to win, whatever it takes.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 06:12:33 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2019, 05:41:02 am »
I don't think people who don't live in or near large cities with large black populations realize the extent of black criminality and violence among young black males. It's staggering.
The question: how long will the country tolerate this destruction of major cities and the incredible levels of crime by black males?

One only needs to watch the local news to see who the perps are. A good percentage of the crimes are caught on camera. I've never done an actual calculation, but one thing I'm sure of -- the majority of the perps are people of color. Yet communities of color continually claim that our justice system is unfair because of the large numbers of Latinos and blacks in prison.

So long as excuses are made for criminals, things won't change. If the Latino and black segments of the population would stand up against perps of color and call them to accountability, this ship could start to get turned around. Until then, expect more of the same.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2019, 09:16:06 am »
Everywhere I have ever been, at any age, much of the problem revolves around mothers who say "Oh no, not my baby! He's a good boy!" even after watching him commit a crime.

If your mama won't call you out on it, you likely aren't going to learn how to behave.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2019, 12:45:11 pm »
One only needs to watch the local news to see who the perps are. A good percentage of the crimes are caught on camera. I've never done an actual calculation, but one thing I'm sure of -- the majority of the perps are people of color. Yet communities of color continually claim that our justice system is unfair because of the large numbers of Latinos and blacks in prison.

So long as excuses are made for criminals, things won't change. If the Latino and black segments of the population would stand up against perps of color and call them to accountability, this ship could start to get turned around. Until then, expect more of the same.
Even if, against past actions, liberals finally acknowledge that "evil whitey" is not the cause of the tremendous levels of black crime, the question remains about what is to be done.
Changes in the welfare system hopefully resulting in most black boys with fathers instead of being raised by single mothers would take twenty years for effect.
I certainly don't see how major cities cannot fail to deteriorate further unless drastic actions are taken. That would mean stepping down hard on feral black males.
I doubt the powers that be would tolerate that.
But how long will liberals continue to blame "evil whitey" for is obviously a liberal-caused problem? Even many conservatives refuse to acknowledge the problem.
Will we see the total destruction of many major American cities before they get a clue?

Offline verga

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2019, 01:24:51 pm »

Will we see the total destruction of many major American cities before they get a clue?
We hav seen the partial destruction of Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, etc..... and that has been twisted to being Republicans fault.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2019, 03:59:48 pm »
We hav seen the partial destruction of Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, etc..... and that has been twisted to being Republicans fault.
I live more than one hundred miles from the nearest big population center, the Twin Cities.
In the past month there has been a rash of shootings in downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. The liberals who run the city govs. there are mystified as to the cause. But they're concocting plans to take power from the police who are blamed for the violence.
The facts are virtually all the shootings/killings have been done by black males.  The libs in power there prefer to believe the police have to be restrained rather than given more power to try to stop the violence.
The Twin Cities isn't like Chicago or Baltimore, but many residents choose to stay out of the downtowns areas at night.
Why cities voluntarily turn over their cities at night to thugs losing millions of dollars in lost revenue is beyond me.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2019, 10:07:57 pm »
goat wrote:
"Why cities voluntarily turn over their cities at night to thugs losing millions of dollars in lost revenue is beyond me."

It's not beyond me.
It's called "White Guilt".
And so long as the stupid white folks continue to walk around with it, "the black problem" will never get fixed.

Not a chance.
Black culture will continue to "devolve" away from the Western model, and blacks will become more... and more... alienated from civilized culture.

Daniel Moynihan was 100% right about the destruction of black families, and look how he -- one of the last "old democrats" -- was pilloried for having uttered it outloud.

Yet what he said has all come true.
With something like 70-80% of black births being illegitimate (the rate is higher in the ghettos), the concept of a "traditional family" is all-but dead for the majority of blacks in this country.
How ya gonna bring THAT back...?
(without a HEAVILY wielded hand and the SCREAMS of "racis'" from the left)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2019, 01:05:36 am »
goat wrote:
"Why cities voluntarily turn over their cities at night to thugs losing millions of dollars in lost revenue is beyond me."

It's not beyond me.
And so long as the stupid white folks continue to walk around with it, "the black problem" will never get fixed.

Not a chance.
Black culture will continue to "devolve" away from the Western model, and blacks will become more... and more... alienated from civilized culture.

Daniel Moynihan was 100% right about the destruction of black families, and look how he -- one of the last "old democrats" -- was pilloried for having uttered it outloud.

With something like 70-80% of black births being illegitimate (the rate is higher in the ghettos), the concept of a "traditional family" is all-but dead for the majority of blacks in this country.

As iong as islam runs its course through black Africa, As long as islam is.

This may be a thread hijack.

To the reparations.

What have they DONE?...to deserve?

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2019, 01:08:07 am »
goat wrote:

It's not beyond me.

Not a chance.

Moynihan was gigged, not because it was black families which were being destroyed, but because the totalitarian aim is to destroy ALL families, regardless of race. That way the Statists get control of the children then as successive generations happen, everyone is inculcated to a culture of being of being told what to do without question.

Where the Left screwed the pooch, is that the family is the most basic unit of government. Without it there is no control.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2019, 01:17:47 am »

The libs are moving us in the opposite direction.  They want more 'victims' within our criminal justice system to be exonerated as it must be discriminatory.  Why? More blacks in jail means the law is set against them.  And they want them to vote.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington