Author Topic: “Kiss My Feet!” - Islam’s Demand of Jews and Christians  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

“Kiss My Feet!” - Islam’s Demand of Jews and Christians

Why does one find the same Muslim behavior in regions that differ widely in both time and space?
Fri Oct 4, 2019 Raymond Ibrahim

Few things are as reliably consistent as Muslim behavior—particularly the sort we are regularly assured has “nothing to do with Islam.” Otherwise, why does one find the same “disquieting” behavior in regions that widely differ in both time and space?

Consider this new report:

A 12-year-old Jewish student was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate, while a five-year-old boy was allegedly called a “Jewish cockroach” and repeatedly hounded in the school toilets by his young classmates.…

The older boy’s act of kissing another student’s shoes, under threat of being swarmed by several other boys, was filmed, photographed and shared on social media [image above]….

One of the boys who watched on was later suspended for five days for assaulting the Jewish student in the school locker room.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/10/kiss-my-feet-islams-demand-jews-and-christians-raymond-ibrahim/

Offline PeteS in CA

First, this happened in Australia.

Second, making generalizations about hundreds of millions of people based on two incidents is stupidly fallacious. And my response to Raymond Ibrahim would be to ask him why the Muslim managers and engineers with whom I've worked through the years have never made such a demand of me. Further, there is an Islamic Center about 3 or 4 miles of my home. Why no similar incidents in my part of San Jose the past 20-30 years it's been there?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:44:06 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Second, making generalizations about hundreds of millions of people based on two incidents is stupidly fallacious. And my response to Raymond Ibrahim would be to ask him why the Muslim managers and engineers with whom I've worked through the years have never made such a demand of me. Further, there is an Islamic Center about 3 or 4 miles of my home. Why no similar incidents in my part of San Jose the past 20-30 years it's been there?

Likely because they are not yet in the position to do that here yet.  Just a guess.  And BTW I spent half a lifetime working with and around them and call many friends.  They WILL tell you the truth if you ask them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Simple... Numbers... Second, the article mentions 2 incidents... there is probable millions more that don't get reported.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 07:09:20 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline goatprairie

I don't judge how groups of people act when they're in the minority...I judge them by how they act when they're in control of things.
The facts are Christians and Jews living in countries dominated by Islam are regularly treated like sh*t if not outright forbidden as in Saudi Arabia.