Author Topic: Confirmation – Bill Barr and John Durham Listened to Mifsud Audio-Tape Deposition in Italy…  (Read 760 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Confirmation – Bill Barr and John Durham Listened to Mifsud Audio-Tape Deposition in Italy…
Posted on October 1, 2019   by sundance

When reports first surfaced that AG Bill Barr had traveled to Italy recently, we surmised the trip was likely related to Joseph Mifsud; specifically related to an audio-taped deposition that Mifsud gave to Italian police about being a western intelligence asset who was enlisted by the CIA (Brennan) to run a covert intelligence operation against the Donald Trump campaign in 2016.

If accurate, well, there’s the motive for the latest “CIA whistle-blower” approach.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/01/confirmation-bill-barr-and-john-durham-listened-to-mifsud-audio-tape-deposition-in-italy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Hmmm, maybe Barr is doing something after all. I sure hope so.

Offline aligncare

Hmmm, maybe Barr is doing something after all. I sure hope so.

Of course he is, he said he would. Why wouldn’t he? This thing is too big for attorney general Barr to simply ignore or try to cover up for the sake of his friendships with those who may have broken laws or helped facilitate a coup attempt, ie Mueller, James Comey and many many others.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 01:49:16 pm by aligncare »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
And of course the narrative will now add COVER UP to the daily bleating. Smells like, I dunno, desperation.

Offline jpsb

Of course he is, he said would. Why wouldn’t he?

Jeff Sessions was AG for two years and he didn't do squat about it. I still want to know why Hillary's IT guy, the one that destroyed
evidence under subpoena and lied to the FBI about it is walking around a free man. Talk about low hanging fruit. And do not give me that
immunity crap, witnesses get immunity so they can talk. Not to buy thier silence to hide criminal activity so his immunity can easily be
revoked.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And of course the narrative will now add COVER UP to the daily bleating. Smells like, I dunno, desperation.

Add?  Where ya been?  Pelosi has been waving this dead chicken for the past week....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Add?  Where ya been?  Pelosi has been waving this dead chicken for the past week....
Yeah. But you know how it works. The chorus has not gotten into full voice. Not near enough comparison to Watergate...yet. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah. But you know how it works. The chorus has not gotten into full voice. Not near enough comparison to Watergate...yet.

It's not from a lack of trying.  "Worse than Watergate" has been on all the lips of the enemedia since before Trump was inaugurated.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: