Author Topic: REVEALED: Deep State Intel Community and Congress Colluded – Whistleblower Documents ALSO ALTERED b  (Read 1139 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
disruption, distraction, diversion..

Noting threads like this bob, weave, but stay well clear of substance, like national seccurity and the facts of the case.

The handlers would likely issue a B+ grade.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online roamer_1

That's about the long and short of it.  It's called "corruption" for a reason.

Right. Not a single one. Not a single whistleblower. Not a single LEO more true to his oath that his whole life has been about. It simply boggles the mind, that sort of eeeeevil.  *****rollingeyes***** :whistle:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Right. Not a single one. Not a single whistleblower. Not a single LEO more true to his oath that his whole life has been about. It simply boggles the mind, that sort of eeeeevil. 

See ... you just can't help but slide into over-the-top hyperbole.  One would think such desperation would embarrass you. 

Bless. Your. Heart.   wink777

Online roamer_1

See ... you just can't help but slide into over-the-top hyperbole.  One would think such desperation would embarrass you. 

It ain't my hyperbole sweetie. It's yours.
This massive deep state, supposedly driven by intelligence and LEO communities, and yet not a single substantial whistleblower in all these years. Not a single man, true to his oath.

That is simply ludicrous, among a group where that oath is sacrosanct.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Ahh, sure... Except in that most of the intelligence and.or federal LEO agencies come from military backgrounds... Not a single one keeping his oath (which is the paramount issue to every military man), the whole of them tuuuuurnned to the daaaaaark side, against that oath.

You have a far more fragile opinion of those men than I do, @Right_in_Virginia .
There certainly could be bad actors, but it fails me entirely that the lion's share would trample that oath.

Why do you doubt the nefariousness that Trump is up against?
When one Team Deep State bad actor transfers, retires, or dies off, there is always another "Team Deep Stater" (TDS!) at the ready, that intuitively knows what to do. They are so cunning that there have been no death bed confessions, no loose lips, no book deals, no anonymous NYT op-ed pieces, and no posthumous writings discovered by family members. Rightys, Leftists, young, old, white, black, Latino, Asian, male, female, all working cohesively. Dayum! Team Deep State is impressive.

All in the service to our great nation, as their clandestine guile has made us a superpower.
That is why I am on Team Deep State. I have the t-shirts and bumper stickers.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online roamer_1

Why do you doubt the nefariousness that Trump is up against?
When one Team Deep State bad actor transfers, retires, or dies off, there is always another "Team Deep Stater" (TDS!) at the ready, that intuitively knows what to do. They are so cunning that there have been no death bed confessions, no loose lips, no book deals, no anonymous NYT op-ed pieces, and no posthumous writings discovered by family members. Rightys, Leftists, young, old, white, black, Latino, Asian, male, female, all working cohesively. Dayum! Team Deep State is impressive.

All in the service to our great nation, as their clandestine guile has made us a superpower.
That is why I am on Team Deep State. I have the t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Well @FeelNoPain , Good on ya! Keep working till you get on Oprah where you can REALLY preach it!
 :silly: :beer:

Offline FeelNoPain

This whole "Deep State" concoction is a desperate attempt to excuse Trump's incompetence and corruption as well as to quell any dissent. Anybody that acts against Trump's self-dealing, power-grabbing, incompetence, and/or corruption is "a Deep State agent!"

Trump, of course, is breathlessly pure of motive and incorruptible. Always has been. His life is a study of sacrifice, asceticism, and concern for others.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Cicero About 2500 years ago and still as true today as it was then!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

This whole "Deep State" concoction is a desperate attempt to excuse Trump's incompetence and corruption as well as to quell any dissent. Anybody that acts against Trump's self-dealing, power-grabbing, incompetence, and/or corruption is "a Deep State agent!"

Really?  Let me show you what you've missed @FeelNoPain   This is from 2016.  Watch it twice.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Trump, of course, is breathlessly pure of motive and incorruptible. Always has been. His life is a study of sacrifice, asceticism, and concern for others.

You want a 'Pope'?  Convert to Catholicism.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Really @DCPatriot ??

Nothing in between?

Offline FeelNoPain

Really?  Let me show you what you've missed @FeelNoPain   This is from 2016.  Watch it twice.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I watched it the first time that you posted it. Nicely done. A worthy hagiography.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

@Bigun
IF the 'deep state', of a single mind, exists, and is SO nefarious and powerful, why haven't they just put a cap in his ass already?

And btw, I am more interested in the 'powers and principalities', which I know to exist, and which YHWH himself says govern the nations. The mechanics of that I will certainly admit - But no single man will ever touch that in any appreciable way... It is purposefully ephemeral, and has been at work for generations.

And secondly, those with great power, that are supposedly governing this 'deep state', are never caught, and do what they do with impunity. And would have done so for decades, if not from the beginning. Your faith in a single man ever even touching it is to me, naive at best. It offends me as a form of hero worship, nearly of Biblical proportions.

No, IF there is a 'deep state' as defined, what beats it is an organized resistance. And so the solution remains ever the same, no matter what: Paladin faith in honor-bound Conservatives. Insistence upon principled Conservatism. For regardless of the problem, a small state is a powerless state.

So forgive me if I find it to be conspiratorial - I DO believe there are 'powers that be' that govern nations. I know for a fact that witches walk the halls of power. I know too that there are hidden societies and their history is found in the symbolism they embed in those halls of power.

That whole thing requires a mechanism, and that mechanism does exist, in the form of embedded minions. I get all of that.

But your 'deep state'... a device of the communists and the dnc... That I think is a paper tiger. For all that they are powerful enough to commit Arkancide across decades, yet they cannot seem to even attempt a cap upon the man they purport to hate beyond all reason... The man who stands in utter defiance against them, single-handedly thwarting their will... They would simply nix him - Something that should be as easy as a walk through Fort Marcey Park.

You cannot have it both ways. If they are all powerful, and he is a thorn in their side, then he would have been eliminated by now, surely.

A simple answer would be that he is more valuable to them alive than dead (or that his removal is more dangerous than not).  Is he a threat to them?  I haven't seen any evidence of that.  Does his simple presence consume the 24 hour news cycle, distracting from just about anything else?  Seems that way.  Maybe they just want to see how the whole impeachment/removal thing goes.

Personally, I have no opinion, as I have no facts.  I just don't think "if they exist they would have killed him by now, therefore they must not exist" doesn't hold mustard.

I also believe it's okay to put mustard on a chili dog, and beans are perfectly acceptable in chili, especially if someone else is making it for me.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I also believe it's okay to put mustard on a chili dog, and beans are perfectly acceptable in chili, especially if someone else is making it for me.

That's it!  We're done!  Sacrilege!  And nothing but!  Beans in chili! No way!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline FeelNoPain

1. Congrats on the Nats.
2. Don't need a pope. I just like my 73-year-old POTUS that don't get screen captured mocking 16 year old girls, arguing with actresses, calling women ugly, and constantly bemoaning "everybody is so unfair to me" on Twitter every damn day. It's embarrassing and more than a bit "faggy."
3. I believe that he trades in fear and division. Not a fan. I also believe that when all is said and done that he will be shown to have been more damaging to the cause of common sense, values-based conservatism than Obama. Time will tell.
4. I do not assume that every critical story about Trump is "fake news," and that every person who opposes him is "deep state," or treasonous because to do so makes one an unblinking mouth breather.

Online roamer_1

A simple answer would be that he is more valuable to them alive than dead (or that his removal is more dangerous than not).  Is he a threat to them?  I haven't seen any evidence of that.  Does his simple presence consume the 24 hour news cycle, distracting from just about anything else?  Seems that way.  Maybe they just want to see how the whole impeachment/removal thing goes.

Now there is some original thought - And well appreciated @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer , but still couched in the motives of the mysterious 'they'... I guess it is unavoidable.

But I will embrace your position for the moment...

Personally, I have no opinion, as I have no facts.  I just don't think "if they exist they would have killed him by now, therefore they must not exist" doesn't hold mustard.

Very good - Facts. I can live with facts. My own position derives likewise, finding more evidence for sasquatch (literally) than there is for this ephemeral monster, the 'Deep State'.

The only thing I can really observe from here is Conservatism being the likely bag-holder in the wake of a contrary and divisive administration which claims it. I don't think Tump's defamation is the point... But rather, a big show proving how awful Conservatism and capitalism are... And that to me is his perfunctory purpose - why he is allowed to continue. The more obnoxious he is, the more he makes conservatism look bad. And if/when he fails (which is likely, principles of conservatism being wholly absent)  conservatism will be a leper colony.

Brilliant! I accept and welcome your happy heretic-ism.  Except that part about putting chili on a hot dog. That's weird.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 03:59:08 am by roamer_1 »

Offline FeelNoPain

An even simpler answer would be that there is no "they," no such entity as a "Deep State." It is a Bannonesque contrivance made to rally Trump's base, provide a ready-made excuse for Trump's missteps, and scare older Fox viewers.

You have people in various government positions that do not like Trump. So what. Some didn't like Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc, either. If more of these people are squawking now, maybe its because they see more things that trouble them, such as a president discounting his own intelligence agencies' assiduous labor and obsequiously fawning over Putin. That bowing and scraping performance that Trump put on in Helsinki was disheartening to any patriot. :patriot:

Online roamer_1

3. I believe that he trades in fear and division. Not a fan. I also believe that when all is said and done that he will be shown to have been more damaging to the cause of common sense, values-based conservatism than Obama. Time will tell.

:silly: :beer:
GMTA

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Of course there is a deep state - unelected career bureaucrats attempting to circumvent the will of the voters. We've seen a couple of dozen individual examples already. I don't know how it can be denied at this point.
I have been acutely aware of that crap since the Clintons. Especially when Janet Reno gave her little "There is no evidence which exists...." spiel. I was a ware of Ruby Ridge, and even saw some locally produced videotape (copy of a copy of a copy...?) that showed the layout, and had some interesting stuff the news didn't carry. When they burned Mt. Carmel, "investigated" Oklahoma City, and TWA 800, I knew the rats hadn't abandoned the ship, they'd taken it over at multiple levels throughout federal agencies, especially investigative ones. By the Obama Administration, it was blatant (Fast and Furious, and a host of other scandalous behaviours, and obvious that corruption was and remains endemic in the Federal Government.

But, simply enough, Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

That's it!  We're done!  Sacrilege!  And nothing but!  Beans in chili! No way!
What's the point of having fire and meat in a bowl without giving a little something to produce a flare?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I have been acutely aware of that crap since the Clintons. Especially when Janet Reno gave her little "There is no evidence which exists...." spiel. I was a ware of Ruby Ridge, and even saw some locally produced videotape (copy of a copy of a copy...?) that showed the layout, and had some interesting stuff the news didn't carry. When they burned Mt. Carmel, "investigated" Oklahoma City, and TWA 800, I knew the rats hadn't abandoned the ship, they'd taken it over at multiple levels throughout federal agencies, especially investigative ones. By the Obama Administration, it was blatant (Fast and Furious, and a host of other scandalous behaviours, and obvious that corruption was and remains endemic in the Federal Government.

But, simply enough, Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

:yowsa: For me, the Kennedy assassination investigation was the spark @Smokin Joe but the result is the same!

Indeed! Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who will guard the guards?)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 12:57:36 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

:yowsa: For me, the Kennedy assassination investigation was the spark @Smokin Joe but the result is the same!

Indeed! Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who will guard the guards?)
The Warren Commission Report (what little was available to the average person) stunk on ice, too. Same MO, with key players dead in short order and questionable evidence.

C S Lewis