Author Topic: Six ways to Sunday? Intelligence chiefs not only altered rules about firsthand knowledge to file whi  (Read 254 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Six ways to Sunday? Intelligence chiefs not only altered rules about firsthand knowledge to file whistleblower report...

October 2, 2019, By Monica Showalter

Remember when Sen. Chuck Schumer, in response to criticism President Trump leveled at the intelligence community, retorted with this?

â€œLet me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s host Rachel Maddow.

Turns out that's an understatement as the Federalist's Sean Davis has now uncovered in a truly outrageous report.

We already know that the intelligence community's inspector general (IGIC} mysteriously changed its rules for anyone filing a whistleblower complaint, to not need to have one's information firsthand just before the famed whistleblower filed his or her report sometime around August.

Now it comes to light that this same intelligence committee inspector general's office changed its rules after the whistleblower complaint was filed, not before. And they changed the rules to accommodate the embittered anti-Trump intelligence official, Davis reported...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/six_ways_to_sunday_intelligence_chiefs_not_only_altered_rules_about_firsthand_knowledge_to_file_whistleblower_report.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien