Author Topic: Meghan McCain: Trump, Giuliani 'blowing it on a JV level'  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meghan McCain: Trump, Giuliani 'blowing it on a JV level'
« on: October 01, 2019, 08:24:27 pm »
Meghan McCain: Trump, Giuliani 'blowing it on a JV level'
By Marina Pitofsky - 10/01/19 04:09 PM EDT

“The View” host Meghan McCain slammed several Trump administration officials and aides as well as President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday, saying that the administration’s defense of a whistleblower complaint targeting Trump’s contacts with Ukraine is “blowing it on a JV level.”

On Tuesday’s episode of “The View,” the panel discussed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s Sunday interview on ABC’s “This Week.” Pompeo denied that Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, during a July 25 phone call.   

Reports emerged Monday that Pompeo took part in the phone call.

McCain, who has repeatedly feuded with the Trump White House, blasted Pompeo’s Sunday show interview, and also criticized other Trump administration officials and aides who have appeared on news shows over the last week to defend Trump against the allegations in the whistleblower complaint.

“If you’re the White House, and your surrogates are just bombing left and right and making complete jackasses of themselves, going viral with their explanations, you have to try to retake the narrative. And up until this point, [Pompeo] is someone who I think is well-respected within the administration and someone who is seen through a different kind of lens. And the problem with Republicans in the White House right now is the narrative is completely spun out of control in every way,” McCain said.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/463881-meghan-mccain-lashes-out-at-trump-officials-over-white-house
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Meghan McCain: Trump, Giuliani 'blowing it on a JV level'
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 08:25:50 pm »
“If you’re the White House, and your surrogates are just bombing left and right and making complete jackasses of themselves, going viral with their explanations, you have to try to retake the narrative. And up until this point, [Pompeo] is someone who I think is well-respected within the administration and someone who is seen through a different kind of lens. And the problem with Republicans in the White House right now is the narrative is completely spun out of control in every way,” McCain said.

I totally agree...been saying for two weeks now...*stop sending Rudy out*...he has caused more harm than good...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 09:03:08 pm »
I totally agree...been saying for two weeks now...*stop sending Rudy out*...he has caused more harm than good...

I think the bask of the glow of Rudy's post 9-11 Hero status has sunburned the brain a tad.  Throwing out tantrums that can be even remotely interpretated as self incriminaning just isn't a winnng strategy.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 10:55:29 pm »
Considering the source, I'd say Trump and his administration are doing quite well. Putting it nicely, Meghan McCain does not wish Trump well, not in any sense Trump would perceive as such.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 11:04:50 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 12:51:54 am »
Considering the source, I'd say Trump and his administration are doing quite well. Putting it nicely, Meghan McCain does not wish Trump well, not in any sense Trump would perceive as such.

She is a top heavy bimbo with a chip on her shoulder.

Taking this pathological hate to this level , this long, and at her age is going to take its toll.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 01:10:55 am »

Taking this pathological hate to this level , this long, and at her age is going to take its toll.

On her poor husband, no doubt.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 03:41:26 am »
Keep in mind this is a woman who thinks Joy Behar is smart.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2019, 06:17:12 am »

Well to be fair, she may well be an authority wrt blowing at the JV level...  :shrug: