Author Topic: House Democrat says she was 'under enormous amount of pressure' to support impeachment inquiry  (Read 100 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Democrat says she was 'under enormous amount of pressure' to support impeachment inquiry
By Nick Givas | Fox News

As House Democrats prepare to unleash a full-court impeachment press on President Trump, Rep. Debbie Dingell, D-Mich., claimed she was put under "enormous" pressure to change her stance and support the impeachment inquiry.

"I was one of the most recent people to come out under [an] enormous amount of pressure," Dingell told "CNN Newsroom." "I was the focus of ads by both Tom Steyer and Moveon.org, but I was worried about how divided the country is. And frankly, we're continuing to see how divided [it is]. Though, you can't be divided on [the] rule of the law."

Dingell, who was initially against impeachment, said she decided to support the inquiry last week when the inspector general for the intelligence community found the whistleblower complaint about Trump's phone call with the president of Ukraine "to be true and credible, and urgent to our national security."

"That's my job. To protect this country, and to protect the Constitution. I think that there's a lot of confusion, a lot of chaos out there. I am actually surprised back home... they're asking questions, they're puzzled, they're focused."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/democrat-dingell-impeachment-pressure
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34