Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Trump should be imprisoned and 'placed in solitary confinement'  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: Trump should be imprisoned and 'placed in solitary confinement'
By Cristina Marcos - 10/01/19 01:58 PM EDT

Rep. Maxine Waters (Calif.), one of the first Democrats to call for President Trump's impeachment, went a step further on Tuesday by saying he should be imprisoned and placed in solitary confinement.

The Financial Services Committee chairwoman, who hasn't been one to mince words about Trump, escalated her calls for impeachment in the wake of the president's attacks on the intelligence community whistleblower complaint that sparked a formal impeachment inquiry by House Democrats.

"I'm calling on the GOP to stop Trump's filthy talk of whistleblowers being spies & using mob language implying they should be killed. Impeachment is not good enough for Trump. He needs to be imprisoned & placed in solitary confinement. But for now, impeachment is the imperative," Waters tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/463859-maxine-waters-trump-should-be-imprisoned-and-placed-in-solitary-confinement
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Impee fo-fi!!!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What a dizzy _______ (fill in the blanks as you'd like; many words are appropriate)
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline andy58-in-nh

What a dizzy _______ (fill in the blanks as you'd like; many words are appropriate)

She's a busy ditch.

Still waters run deep. Maxine doesn't.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 07:27:31 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online corbe

To be certain Maxine put him on Suicide Watch in a NY Prison!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Voters put this thing in office.

As hard as it is to imagine something this stupid, think of the number of stupid people it took to elect her.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline aligncare

Let’s do a thought experiment shall we, Maxine?

What do you suppose would have happened if certain elements within the prior administration’s intelligence community, for political reasons, had determined that the incoming president, Barack Obama, was too inexperienced and narcissistic, that his agenda was wrong for America and questioned his fitness for office; and then set him up to be the subject of a counterintelligence operation based around fraudulent charges made in a dossier paid for by John McCain and the RNC?

Then, say the republicans wasted the next 3-year challenging and harassing Obama, while continuously trying to frame him for treason.

I’ll make it easy for you Maxine. Connect the dots.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 07:33:41 pm by aligncare »