Author Topic: CBP commissioner says Chicago's 'reckless' sanctuary city policy will create more American 'victims'  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

CBP commissioner says Chicago's 'reckless' sanctuary city policy will create more American 'victims'
By Nick Givas | Fox News

Acting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Mark Morgan took on Chicago's new sanctuary city policy on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday and claimed it will increase violence, and create more American "victims"

Morgan, who also served in the Obama administration, was addressing the city's new policy which states municipal officers are not to assist federal immigration authorities with regard to illegal immigrants.

Instead of assisting Homeland Security, officers are instructed to wait for their supervisor to arrive, the citywide memo said. Once the supervisor arrives, “if the request is to assist with an immigration arrest or detention, [Chicago Police Department] personnel will leave the scene as directed by the CPD supervisor."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/illegal-immigrants-chicago-sanctuary-laws

rangerrebew

DHS reacts to Chicago Police Department memo instructing officers not to aid ICE

Department of Homeland Security tells Fox News it's very concerned with Chicago's new rules prohibiting police from immediately assisting DHS agents; Matt Finn reports.

https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/immigration

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When did cooperating with National law enforcement become "Optional?"  I must have slept through that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Posted yesterday, I'll repeat:
=====================
Forgive me folks, because I'm dumb.

But isn't this tantamount to telling the officers to act in defiance of federal law enforcement officials?

If this isn't sedition and rebellion, what is?

I've said it before and I'll repeat:
It's time for the feds to march into these places (such as the upper echelons of the Chicago police department) with U.S. marshals and armed federal troops, and assume control.

And then REMOVE (whatever persuasion is required) the "officials" who are promulgating such policies and replace them -- with military officers if necessary, until suitable civilian replacements can be found who WILL comply with the laws of the land.