Author Topic: Trump: White House 'trying to find out' whistleblower's identity  (Read 883 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump: White House 'trying to find out' whistleblower's identity
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2019, 01:43:05 pm »

That's simply not true. If it were the case this would already be in the Senate.

Why so?  They've been threatening it since Trump won the candidacy.   

We just gotta wait and see how this plays out

By 'they' I meant the general public...

Of course that's who you meant.  Not sure why you felt the need to make that comment.

And, thank you for responding. 

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2019, 01:51:05 pm »
Why so?  They've been threatening it since Trump won the candidacy.   

Of course that's who you meant.  Not sure why you felt the need to make that comment.

And, thank you for responding.

You know what, I misread your other post. This impeachment inquiry is political, as they all are. But when I say the facts matter I mean in deciding whether or not the House votes to proceed and the Senate votes to convict. The facts matter for that.

That other thing I was just responding to a poster that asked...

If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2019, 01:53:58 pm »
You know what, I misread your other post. This impeachment inquiry is political, as they all are. But when I say the facts matter I mean in deciding whether or not the House votes to proceed and the Senate votes to convict. The facts matter for that.

That other thing I was just responding to a poster that asked...

Of course the facts matter!  That's why this effort is political BS'ery, and serves to subvert the will of the citizens of this nation. 

And, you're getting good at this responding thing.  Nice!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2019, 02:30:32 pm »
Oh but we DO have to know. Since the person who actually 'heard' the conversation was someone else, who also doesn't want their identity reveled, and passed the 'info' to the 'whistleblower' (who isn't really a whistleblower), the 'whistleblower' doesn't have any idea what was said and can't 'prove' a damn thing.

On the other hand, the president released the call transcripts, although he didn't have to. Thats all the proof you're gonna get, and all we need.

I cannot wait to find out who the players are - its gonna be epic.

The fact that a leak—normally a criminal act—was repackaged as a whistleblower complaint—with all it’s legal protections—indicated to me that this was a set up from the start.

But this leaker only had second hand knowledge—how could this qualify as a whistleblower complaint? Well, just weeks earlier the CIA whistleblower rules were changed to allow hearsay complaints. No, that doesn’t raise any suspicions.  *****rollingeyes*****

Truthfully though, the second I heard a new scandal had launched I knew it was another phony set up. What I hadn’t suspected however was that this one was hatched by the CIA! First they deployed the FBI. When that failed to get rid of Trump they’re trying the CIA. This one will bomb out, too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2019, 02:35:32 pm »
The fact that a leak—normally a criminal act—was repackaged as a whistleblower complaint—with all it’s legal protections—indicated to me that this was a set up from the start.

But this leaker only had second hand knowledge—how could this qualify as a whistleblower complaint? Well, just weeks earlier the CIA whistleblower rules were changed to allow hearsay complaints. No, that doesn’t raise any suspicions.  *****rollingeyes*****

Truthfully though, the second I heard a new scandal had launched I knew it was another phony set up. What I hadn’t suspected however was that this one was hatched by the CIA! First they deployed the FBI. When that failed to get rid of Trump they’re trying the CIA. This one will bomb out, too.

It will but to be honest I'm wondering why nothing is happening to all these Obama appointed partisan insiders.

Everyone over a certain pay grade should be forced to start from scratch & apply for their jobs, or something, anything to screen these frauds out. They are an open national security threat and to hell with the rat screeching that will follow.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 02:36:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2019, 02:38:23 pm »
It will but to be honest I'm wondering why nothing is happening to all these Obama appointed partisan insiders.

Everyone over a certain pay grade should be forced to start from scratch & apply for their jobs, or something, anything to screen these frauds out. They are an open national security threat and to hell with the rat screeching that will follow.

Because the Feds have made it very difficult to fire bureaucrats, and you would have to have an airtight, provable case against each and every one of them.  Not enough staff in the country to do all that.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2019, 02:43:15 pm »
Because the Feds have made it very difficult to fire bureaucrats, and you would have to have an airtight, provable case against each and every one of them.  Not enough staff in the country to do all that.

I'm sure thats true.

I cannot believe Trump's just accepted the situation as it is.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2019, 02:45:41 pm »
I'm sure thats true.

I cannot believe Trump's just accepted the situation as it is.

We don't know that he has.