Author Topic: Who Ordered This Clinton Comeback Tour  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Ordered This Clinton Comeback Tour
« on: October 01, 2019, 01:16:23 pm »
 4:45 P.M.
Who Ordered This Clinton Comeback Tour
By Sarah Jones

What a busy Monday morning for everyone, especially President Trump. He has filled his schedule with tweets: Tweets about civil war, tweets that threaten whistle-blowers, tweets about the fake news media; all disturbing amplifications of his usual propensity for grievance-mongering.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people. It bore NO relationship to what I said on the call. Arrest for Treason?
7:12 AM - Sep 30, 2019

Yes, that’s right, the President of the United States is idly wondering if it is possible to arrest a congressman for treason. If this is too much excitement for you, perhaps you would like to know: Where is Hillary Clinton? I would like to state clearly that I have not asked myself this question once in the last two years, but I can understand why some people might wonder about her. She did, after all, win the popular vote. Now, there is an answer.

more
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/who-actually-wants-the-hillary-clinton-comeback-tour.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Who Ordered This Clinton Comeback Tour
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 11:22:00 pm »
The ONLY metric for election to POTUS is WINNING the Electoral College.  Receiving the majority of the popular vote means nothing.  Absolutely nothing.

I just do not understand why anyone bothers to mention this.  Here is the other fact.  Hillary Clinton and her team also knew what the metric was to become POTUS.  She assumed she had the election in the bag.  She did not bother campaigning in states that she lost in.  She completely miscalculated her following.  She had no issues that were compelling that I ever heard.  She lost, and she earned it!!!

SHe knew the metric, the only metric.  She lost, and in losing, she was as bad a sore loser as I have ever witnessed.

Guess what, I believe 100% she jumps in the race in the last minute and wins the Dem nomination only to lose by a bigger margin to Trump.  It will be very sweet.