Author Topic: RUSH LIMBAUGH: John Brennan Traveled to Ukraine With Fake Passport — To Research Trump  (Read 429 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Rush Limbaugh broke some shocking news today on former CIA Director and Trump-hater John Brennan.

Brennan reportedly traveled to Ukraine with a fake passport to dig dirt on Trump.

Brennan has been leading the charge against President Trump since he entered office.

Just this past weekend Brennan called on all the Deep State hacks to file reports based on hearsay and secondhand information to damage President Trump...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/rush-limbaugh-john-brennan-traveled-to-ukraine-with-fake-passport-to-research-trump/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Transcript from Rush's show.  It's in the first post.....It's good!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,377542.0.html
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: John Brennan went to Ukraine with fake passport to dig dirt on Trump
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 01:43:19 pm »
Rush: John Brennan went to Ukraine with fake passport to dig dirt on Trump
October 1, 2019 | Victor Rantala

On Monday, Rush Limbaugh made the jarring declaration that Obama’s CIA director, John Brennan, “traveled to Ukraine back in the time period around 2016 under a fake passport so it wouldn’t be known that he had gone, and he was arranging data on the dossier and all of the other dirt that they were trying to amass.”

Insiders and observers alike have speculated that the likeliest progenitor of the Russia hoax, if not in fact Obama, was Brennan, who was able to use the immense power and resources of the Central Intelligence Agency, as well as foreign intelligence assets to create and build a Deep State plot aimed at taking down President Donald Trump.

Limbaugh’s claim about the Trump-hating Brennan came as he reacted to the former CIA director’s overt call to countless other left-wing feds to use the newly revised whistleblower statute against the President. The mysteriously altered whistleblower regulations now allow for secondhand, hearsay information to be used as the basis for complaints.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/01/rush-limbaugh-john-brennan-went-to-ukraine-with-fake-passport-to-dig-dirt-on-trump-832774
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

It is becoming more and more obvious that

This is a setup, first a whistle blower (WB) in the intelligence community (IC) can
only file a complaint and the Inspector General (IG) of the IC can only investigate
the complaint if it is about a current or former employee of the IC. President Trump
is not an employee of the IC so it was illegal for the ICIG to act on this complaint.
Also up until a few weeks ago the WB had to have first hand knowledge of the
misconduct not hearsay. The ICIG changed that so that our WB could file his illegal
complaint. What we have here is someone(s) in the IC with the assistance of the ICIG
found a willing IC employee, leaked classified info to them and then helped them
write a complaint and at the same time the ICIG changed the rules to allow hearsay
evidence and ignored the fact that he (the IG) had zero authority to investigate the
president. And all this was done in consolation with Dem leaders in the House.  The
plot to overthrow our president is on going and they are getting bolder.
WHERE THE HELL IS BILL BARR?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Where the hell is the U.S. Senate?
Where the hell is the Republican Party?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I merged these two.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is becoming more and more obvious that

This is a setup, first a whistle blower (WB) in the intelligence community (IC) can
only file a complaint and the Inspector General (IG) of the IC can only investigate
the complaint if it is about a current or former employee of the IC. President Trump
is not an employee of the IC so it was illegal for the ICIG to act on this complaint.
Also up until a few weeks ago the WB had to have first hand knowledge of the
misconduct not hearsay. The ICIG changed that so that our WB could file his illegal
complaint. What we have here is someone(s) in the IC with the assistance of the ICIG
found a willing IC employee, leaked classified info to them and then helped them
write a complaint and at the same time the ICIG changed the rules to allow hearsay
evidence and ignored the fact that he (the IG) had zero authority to investigate the
president. And all this was done in consolation with Dem leaders in the House.  The
plot to overthrow our president is on going and they are getting bolder.

Hope springs eternal.  I'm hoping still waters run deep, but I've had that hope dashed before.  Now it's "Free Beer, Tomorrow!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Hope springs eternal.  I'm hoping still waters run deep, but I've had that hope dashed before.  Now it's "Free Beer, Tomorrow!"
Just yesterday, I was reminded of Obama's departing gift of greatly expanding "intelligence sharing" across multiple agencies. At the time, I recall thinking, "well, maybe this is a good thing to preclude the failures the contributed to 9/11."

Naive, that was. It's now quite clear what the intent was.

Offline Victoria33

Article said, "John Brennan went to Ukraine with fake passport to dig dirt on Trump."

What year did this happen and what "dirt" was it?  Ukraine seems to be our second government.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The communist muslim Brennan has his fingerprints all over every one of the coup attempts. He should be in prison.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Article said, "John Brennan went to Ukraine with fake passport to dig dirt on Trump."

What year did this happen and what "dirt" was it?  Ukraine seems to be our second government.

In the link to the Rush transcript I posted, he referred to the 2016  period.  I highly doubt he let the election of Donald Trump curtail his nefarious activities.  Of the gang of Comey, Clapper, Brennan and McCabe, he's probably the worst.  His tweets are certainly the most bitter and threatening. 

If the latest fun is a result of Schiff's engineering, Brennan, being the former CIA Director makes it likely he is the primary instigator.  I understand he still has his security clearance despite trump's order to strip him of it.  Some bureaucrat between the President and the pencil-pushers is obstructing lawful orders from the top.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

OK, maybe I missed it in the articles linked above, and I am unable to listen to Rush's show. So what is Rush's source for this claim? What is the evidence Brennan did this?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

rangerrebew

John Brennan Traveled to Ukraine On Fake Passport…To Get Dirt On Trump?
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2019, 01:24:02 pm »
John Brennan Traveled to Ukraine On Fake Passport…To Get Dirt On Trump?
Editor
October 19, 2019

On his radio show, Rush Limbaugh recently mentioned some damning allegations on former CIA Director John Brennan.

It’s being reported that Brennan traveled to Ukraine on a fake passport to try and dig up som dirt on President Trump.

According to Rush Limbaugh,

“I got an email, ‘What do you mean, Brennan traveled to Ukraine with a fake passport? I didn’t hear that.’ Well, folks, I’m sorry. Let me give you the details. John Brennan, Obama’s director-CIA, went to Ukraine under a fake passport so that nobody would know it was him. Fake name. Can you do that? Can you get a fake passport? No. John Brennan can, CIA director. I’m surprised he even needed a passport. But he went under a fake passport to get opposition research on Trump!

https://tediummedia.com/john-brennan-traveled-to-ukraine-on-fake-passport-to-get-dirt-on-trump/

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Topics Merged.
I will NOT comply.