Author Topic: Bill Maher: U.S. will be ‘paralyzed for a very long time’ if House moves ahead with impeaching Trump  (Read 340 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher: U.S. will be ‘paralyzed for a very long time’ if House moves ahead with impeaching Trump
GOPUSA StaffWashington Times Posted On 6:50 am October 1, 2019

Liberal comic Bill Maher voiced reluctance about Democrats moving to impeach President Trump, warning his removal from office would result in the country becoming “paralyzed.”

“I’ve been back and forth on impeachment, but last week I was like ‘We’ve got to impeach him!’ Now that they’re going to do it, I’m like ‘Uh, should we?'” the comedian said Friday on his HBO program, “Real Time with Bill Maher.”

“If we do this, the country is going to be paralyzed,” Mr. Maher said later during the episode. “I’m not saying don’t … It’s going to be paralyzed for a very long time and all the oxygen in the room is going to be taken by this.”

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=76909?omhide=true

rangerrebew

Paralyzed!  Hey, Bubba, isn't that EXACTLY what democrats are trying to do? *hmmmm*

Offline skeeter

Maher's smart enough to see what the left is doing but dishonest enough to lie about why he's having misgivings.