Poll

Will you vote for Trump (assuming he's still in office) in 2020?

I'm a faithful Trump supporter, and I'm not going anywhere.
1 (9.1%)
He's better than any Dem running, so yes.
2 (18.2%)
I didn't vote for him in 2016 but will this time because...  (pls explain why)
5 (45.5%)
I'm a never-Trumper & wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance. I'll vote for... (pls tell us who gets your vote)
1 (9.1%)
I don't do voting.
0 (0%)
Other (pls tell us which option I missed)
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 14, 2019, 05:56:29 pm

Author Topic: Trump in 2020?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Trump in 2020?
« on: September 30, 2019, 05:56:29 pm »
Please feel free to expound on your answer.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Trump in 2020?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 06:03:46 pm »
I will vote for the Republican nominee ordinarily speaking... whomever that may be.  Yes, one could say a number of them have disappointed but it's still better than the progressive agenda.

So, I'd say that's my choice and not on the board. Some people will vote party but I don't vote on a party line, 3rd party, Ross Perot (I didn't vote for him) or Libertarian or Constitution party, I do think they are all valid choices. Democrats are not.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 06:06:48 pm »
I didn't vote for him in 2016 but I will in 2020 because...
  - He's appointing good judges (mostly) to the courts (all levels)
  - He's driving the Leftists even crazier than they usually are

Just two reasons for, and no major reasons against, so today he gets my vote. If he does something majorly objectionable between now and Election Day 2020 (like, give in on gun control) then I may vote third party, again.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:57:54 pm by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 06:50:33 pm »
   I'm of the opinion that you can't win if you don't take Texas (38 EV).  2018 Cruz/Beto was too close for comfort.
   As it stands, right now, I will be voting for Trump in 2020.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 07:18:07 pm »
   I'm of the opinion that you can't win if you don't take Texas (38 EV).  2018 Cruz/Beto was too close for comfort.
   As it stands, right now, I will be voting for Trump in 2020.

Agree.
Hillary took my county.
Won't be party to that a 2nd time.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2019, 07:24:01 pm »
I do not consider myself an avid Trump supporter.  I do however plan to vote for him in 2020 if not impeached and IF he refuses to attack the 2A.

2020 is a long way off and the possibility of impeachment is growing.  If that happens, the GOP is finished.  If anyone thinks that that left will stop with all of this craziness if they unseat Trump, then they are delusional.  After all, Clinton and the leftists believe that the 2016 election was stolen from them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2019, 07:30:17 pm »
   You bring up an important point @libertybele IF Trump is impeached all bets are off on whether I'll even show up on Election Day (repeat of 2018).   Pence is a slimeball.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2019, 07:42:19 pm »
   You bring up an important point @libertybele IF Trump is impeached all bets are off on whether I'll even show up on Election Day (repeat of 2018).   Pence is a slimeball.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2019, 09:02:26 pm »
I didn't see my option:  I lie like a rug to pollsters.   333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: