Author Topic: Mormons, uneasy with Trump, are stuck with the GOP  (Read 1230 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Mormons, uneasy with Trump, are stuck with the GOP
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2019, 12:08:09 pm »
Taking abortion, which used to be considered a foundational social conservative issue, as an example I'd say Trump has been 100% more effective than the previous republican administration, who talked a good game but did next to nothing.

I wonder why is he not at least given credit for that?

@skeeter

He doesn't get any credit for anything because he is an outsider to had the GALL to defeat all the usual suspect RINO's. Not only that,but THEN had the gall to actually try to govern as a conservative.

All this is absolutely unforgivable to the Party People.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Mormons, uneasy with Trump, are stuck with the GOP
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2019, 12:13:51 pm »
musiclady:
"I maintain that when all is said and done the Republican "brand" will be completely destroyed by the Trump administration."

Nonsense.
The two Bushes did as much or more to "destroy" the Republican "brand" than Mr. Trump has done or will do.

@Fishrrman

And there it is.

Not that it will make any difference. The Republican "Church Ladies" of all genders LOVED Boy Jorge. Hell,they still love him. He didn't cheat on his lovely handler Laura with other women (Gee,I wonder why?),he liked going to church and thumping on his bible,and his administration made sure a LOT of Republican insiders made a LOT of money.

Or rather,his handlers did. He mostly spent his time swapping spit with Arabs and sending US military members off to fight wars and die for his Arab boyfriend financiers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!