Author Topic: No regret: Captured ISIS fighter wants to come home — but not if he will be judged by Canadian law  (Read 255 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpts and allow me to cut to the chase, ISIS saw they could use this guy's "English-speaking abilities" and apparently he is the voice in some of the English-language ISIS videos and it seems they are able to say the voice of this Canadian Jihadist is the English-speaker in some gruesome videos but read on, it says some think he participated in the heinous and horrific killing.

No regret: Captured ISIS fighter wants to come home — but not if he will be judged by Canadian law | CBC News
Nazim Baksh, Joana Draghici

Before he was captured by Syrian Kurdish forces in February, Canadian Mohammed Khalifa went from being a cog in the ranks of ISIS to its English language voice.   

His Arabic and English language skills caught the attention of ISIS commanders and he was recruited to the group's media department headquartered in the city of Raqqa.

At FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C., an alert was issued asking the public to call in any tips, however small, that would lead to unveiling the identity of the voice.

Read more at: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/canadian-isis-fighters-return-home-1.5297142

It sounds like they did a documentary on this and the show is "Fifth Estate",  lock him up and yes, he deserves the same fate of those many victims of ISIS. Photos at link.

I'm not posting photos, it's a fascinating article, you can see them for oneself, no gore. Also, they speak with a terrorism expert who has interviewed at least 50 ISIS soldiers.

rangerrebew

Captured Canadian ISIS jihadist has decided he wants to come home from Syria…but NOT if he will face prosecution in a Canadian court

October 1, 2019 by BareNakedIslam
And knowing Muslim sympathizer, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, he will probably get his way. Before he was captured by Syrian Kurdish forces in February 2019, Mohammed Khalifa left his home in Canada six years ago to become a cog in the ranks of the Islamic State (ISIS) terror group for whom he eventually became its English language voice to the world.

CBC (h/t Eric R) Khalifa, 35, who goes by his ISIS nom de guerre Abu Ridwan, says he would like to return to Canada provided he can bring his non-Canadian wife and their three children. “This area is no doubt a dangerous area. I’d want to take my family out of there,” Abu Ridwan told The Fifth Estate in an interview from a prison in northern Syria.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/10/01/captured-canadian-isis-jihadist-has-decided-he-wants-to-come-home-from-syria-but-not-if-he-will-face-prosecution-in-a-canadian-court/