Author Topic: Watch: Trump Gives High Praise To Mark Levin For Explosive "FOX & Friends" Segment On Ukraine  (Read 127 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Watch: Trump Gives High Praise To Mark Levin For Explosive "FOX & Friends" Segment On Ukraine
Real Clear Politics, Sep 29, 2019

President Trump tweeted a clip from Sunday morning's "FOX & Friends" in which syndicated radio host Mark Levin rejects the premise of a question about Ukraine from FOX News host Ed Henry. The full segment, above, contains an in-depth indictment of the assertion that President Trump's phone call with the Ukrainian President was in any way criminal. The president also retweeted about two dozen comments from random Twitter users who agreed with Levin's premise.

"This guy should be cross-examined," Mark Levin said about the whistleblower who revealed the contents of the call. "They're going to bring down the president of the United States and the Democrats are telling us we can't identify this guy because his life might be in danger? And then everybody swings around his memo like it's the Bible. I have a lot of questions about his memo. I don't need press people interpreting it for me, I can read it myself."

More w/video of full interview:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/29/watch_trump_gives_high_praise_to_mark_levin_for_heated_fox__friends_appearance.html

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Love Mark Levin.
Principles matter. Words matter.