Author Topic: It Is Now Obvious Iran Owned The Obama White House  (Read 290 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It Is Now Obvious Iran Owned The Obama White House
« on: September 28, 2019, 04:10:21 pm »
It Is Now Obvious Iran Owned The Obama White House - CD Media
by L Todd Wood

September 9, 2019

President Barack Obama and Iranian-born Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett chat outside the Oval Office in the West Wing corridor, White House

I have written many times that to understand the motivations of the Obama administration, you only need to look at the consequences of its actions. Today, the evidence is becoming more and more clear that Iran dominated, even controlled American foreign policy at the Obama White House.

As Israeli airstrikes thunder across the Iraqi-Syrian border overnight, the existence of an Iranian land bridge from Tehran to Damascus is now an afterthought, not merely a possibility. The complete and precipitous, premature withdrawal of American forces from Iraq by President Obama allowed this to happen, which now threatens the entire world, not just The Jewish State of Israel.

Iranian militias and terror armies exist across Iraq and Syria and into Lebanon, surrounding Israel’s northern border. The mullahs in Iran have stolen hundreds of billions of dollars from their own people and funneled the funds into maintaining these networks outside their borders in order to change the geopolitics of the Middle East.

Read more at: https://creativedestructionmedia.com/opinion/2019/09/09/it-is-now-obvious-iran-owned-the-obama-white-house/

Offline musiclady

Re: It Is Now Obvious Iran Owned The Obama White House
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 04:13:32 pm »
I'm pretty sure it was obvious before now.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 04:19:48 pm »
I'm not familiar with the source, but at least the guy didn't claim that Jarrett is Iranian. The false meme-claim has been bouncing around FB and other social media for years. Both of her parents are American, and IIRC she (i.e. her family) left Iran when she was age 5, stayed some months in London, and then returned to the US when she was age 5 or 6.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 06:09:16 pm »
I'm not familiar with the source, but at least the guy didn't claim that Jarrett is Iranian. The false meme-claim has been bouncing around FB and other social media for years. Both of her parents are American, and IIRC she (i.e. her family) left Iran when she was age 5, stayed some months in London, and then returned to the US when she was age 5 or 6.
What, you thought only the Russians used sleeper agents? Every,and admittedly there were only three, person I knew that came from the country now known as Iran always referred to themselves as Persian to distance themselves from the insanity that was occurring there.Though I don't believe there was a great number, there were American born children of German and Japanese that helped or went to fight for the Germans and Japaneses in WWII, why not Jarrett for Iran?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 07:39:22 pm »
Jarrett is in her 60s. She left Iran at age 5, early in JFK's Presidency. The current regime started in 1979, over 15 years later.

I don't have any love for Jarrett, but the anachronisms are rather great. Her parents are both US-born Americans, both African-American (i.e. not of Persian/Iranian heritage). And the evidence that Jarrett is Iranian is, well, non-existent. The whole thing is a CT, and a pretty low-grade one.

BTW, my Dad and his brothers were the US-born sons of German-speaking parents. The one who was not 4-F served in the US Army during WW2, against the Nazis.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 05:30:41 am »
Iran did not own the White House.  We had a muslim occupying the WH as POTUS.  Every time Obama spoke of his religion, he referenced islam, not Christianity.  He is as much a Christian as I am a muslim.  I am not a muslim.

I consider Obama a traitor.  His loyalties were never aligned with the USA, but with his brothers of islam, and he said so repeatedly.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 06:21:26 am »

I consider Obama a traitor.  His loyalties were never aligned with the USA, but with his brothers of islam, and he said so repeatedly.

I consider the covert huge sum of cash airlifted to the Iranians as an act of treason.  Obama should have been executed accordingly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.