Author Topic: RUMBLINGS: Deep State Whistleblower is Brennan Protégé Planted Inside White House to Spy on Trump, T  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

RUMBLINGS: Deep State Whistleblower is Brennan Protégé Planted Inside White House to Spy on Trump, Thwart Spygate Investigation
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila September 26, 2019

The Deep State whistleblower is a CIA officer who was detailed to work at the White House, according to a new report by the New York Times.

Little is known about this ‘whistleblower’ but the Times reported that he has since returned to the CIA.

Like clockwork, within minutes of the New York Times releasing its report on the CIA ‘whistleblower,’ former CIA Chief John Brennan praised the ‘whistleblower’ and demanded lawmakers work against President Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/rumblings-deep-state-whistleblower-is-brennan-protege-planted-inside-white-house-to-spy-on-trump-thwart-spygate-investigation/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
There have been rumors of a planted "spy" for some time now.  Looks like it may not have been a rumor.

Offline jpsb

There have been rumors of a planted "spy" for some time now.  Looks like it may not have been a rumor.

And the IC Inspector General is in on it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And the IC Inspector General is in on it.

Indeed he is, and he'll be before Lil' Schitt's Committee next week to explain why hearsay dog-whistleblower reports are legal.  This is at odds with Barr's opinion.  The Rat press will declare Barr has "gone rogue."

Schitt, the IG and the enemedia will be putting in some overtime papering this over.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As far as I'm concerned, such "charges" by a "whistleblower" carry no effect UNTIL the person making them comes out of the shadows and into the light, identifying himself/herself and making them publicly.

Otherwise... take this sh** somewhere else.
I don't want to hear it.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is working in two ways; one to oust Trump and two to cover Biden's corruption.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Who "ordered" this CIA officer, to seek pursue Trump?

It is worth noting that should a Senate impeachment trial take place, BOTH sides have power to call witnesses.

Obama, Biden, Brennan, Lynch, etc.

The CIA is outside their lawful duties, inside the US, and against the Potus.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is working in two ways; one to oust Trump and two to cover Biden's corruption.

And I'll bet the opposite:  They will fail to oust Trump, and will also fail to cover Biteme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: