Author Topic: Judge Napolitano's Descent into Foolishnes  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Judge Napolitano's Descent into Foolishnes
« on: September 28, 2019, 12:37:01 pm »
September 28, 2019
Judge Napolitano's Descent into Foolishnes
By Daniel John Sobieski

Consistent with Fox News Channel's continued listing to port, which I wrote about in my July 31, 2019 American Thinker article "Fox Veers Left," Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, once a staunch defender of objective truth, has provoked a firestorm with his agreement with Democratic clown car passenger Rep.  Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) that President Trump committed a crime in his July 25 phone conversation with Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky.  As Fox News reported:

Judge Andrew Napolitano told Fox News host Shepard Smith on Tuesday that the president effectively confessed to a crime when he admitted he asked Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

Napolitano, a Fox News senior judicial analyst, had framed President Trump's earlier statement as an admission that he tried to "solicit aid for his campaign from a foreign government."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/judge_napolitanos_descent_into_foolishnes.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Judge Napolitano's Descent into Foolishnes
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 02:21:58 pm »
I don't call him Judge Andrew "Always Wrong" Napolitano for nothing.  His prognostications have always been wrong, even when he was supposedly "on our side."  He and Shemp Smith are perfectly matched, both philosophically and intellectually.  A fool leading a fool. 

Shemp's show has always been a waste of airtime.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 02:33:54 pm »
Napolitano used to be very good, very objective and reasoned.  He sounds like an angry old man now. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 03:22:20 pm »
I'm not the brightest bulb in the marquee, so if I've noticed the pattern that Gotcha-Trumps reliably fall apart within 24-96 hours, how could a supposedly intelligent legal-beagle-media-guy have failed to notice this pattern? Napolitano could not wait for the inevitable crumbling of this gotcha and shoved his foot so far into his mouth that his knee has teeth/denture marks.

And how could he have failed to notice these yellow and red flags in the initial "reports": anonymous source; no date specified; no country specified; no "alarming" comments specified. I spotted those as red flags from the very first. When the dog doesn't bark ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 03:41:14 pm »
I'm not the brightest bulb in the marquee, so if I've noticed the pattern that Gotcha-Trumps reliably fall apart within 24-96 hours, how could a supposedly intelligent legal-beagle-media-guy have failed to notice this pattern? Napolitano could not wait for the inevitable crumbling of this gotcha and shoved his foot so far into his mouth that his knee has teeth/denture marks.

And how could he have failed to notice these yellow and red flags in the initial "reports": anonymous source; no date specified; no country specified; no "alarming" comments specified. I spotted those as red flags from the very first. When the dog doesn't bark ...

The only theory I can easily see is Always Wrong is on the take, saying things he knows aren't true for fun and profit.  He has been for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 08:30:36 pm »
Some sources  claim the judge is upset about getting snubbed by Trump for a SC slot. He does seem to go overboard in his assaults on Trump.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 09:38:08 pm »
Some sources  claim the judge is upset about getting snubbed by Trump for a SC slot. He does seem to go overboard in his assaults on Trump.

And in the not too distant past many thought Nap went overboard in his defense of the President @goatprairie  .... Until the AG slot slipped through his fingers.

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 09:58:38 pm »
That ship sailed some time ago...