Author Topic: Unlucky for Trump? 13 Republicans on Capitol Hill who could defect on impeachment  (Read 596 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tom Cotton and some other person who were there, said they did not hear Trump make that remark.

To other things, I lose which thread it was but we were talking about if the Republicans have been supporting Trump, the House Republicans I heard were moving to censor Adam Schiff, as to whether that could occur, I don't think so. Gohmert also today, came out in support of the President.

There is a movement afoot to oust Schitt from the chairmanship, but it won't work.  I believe AZ Rep Andy Biggs is on that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Unlike other senators, he and Romney don't have to pretend to be. Trump is not liked in Utah.

Mike Lee? You mean the one who put his name in for the Supreme Court? That one?

If Utah gave McMullin 21.5% of the vote, well, they can have him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fake News: GOP Rep. Mark Amodei Does Not Support Impeachment, Despite Media and Leftist Claims
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/27/fake-news-gop-rep-mark-amodei-does-not-support-impeachment-despite-media-and-leftist-claims/