Author Topic: Pelosi: Attorney general 'has gone rogue' to protect Trump  (Read 241 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Attorney general 'has gone rogue' to protect Trump
« on: September 27, 2019, 12:39:05 pm »
By John Bowden - 09/27/19 08:10 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday accused Attorney General William Barr of going "rogue" in his efforts to protect President Trump from the fallout over a whistleblower complaint related to Trump's conversations with the president of Ukraine.

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Pelosi argued that Barr was part of a White House "cover up" of Trump's call to Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelensky, during which Trump asked Zelensky about the possibility of launching an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden.

"He's gone rogue," Pelosi said. "I think where they're going is a cover-up of a cover-up."

"I think it's sad, to have a Justice Department go so rogue," she continued. "Well, they have been for a while. And now it just makes matters worse."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/463342-pelosi-attorney-general-has-gone-rogue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Pelosi: Attorney general 'has gone rogue' to protect Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 03:00:26 pm »
Should @corbe start a poll for guessing the timing of Miss Nancy's apoplectic seizure?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 03:05:09 pm »
By John Bowden - 09/27/19 08:10 AM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday accused Attorney General William Barr of going "rogue" in his efforts to protect President Trump from the fallout over a whistleblower complaint related to Trump's conversations with the president of Ukraine.

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Pelosi argued that Barr was part of a White House "cover up" of Trump's call to Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelensky, during which Trump asked Zelensky about the possibility of launching an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden.

"He's gone rogue," Pelosi said. "I think where they're going is a cover-up of a cover-up."

"I think it's sad, to have a Justice Department go so rogue," she continued. "Well, they have been for a while. And now it just makes matters worse."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/463342-pelosi-attorney-general-has-gone-rogue
Senility and dementia are terrible to see. She is confusing Trump with Obozo and Barr with Holder and Lynch.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 03:07:05 pm »
The Poster Child for "Botox Brain" strikes again....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 06:34:38 pm »
Pelosi says Attorney General Barr 'has gone rogue,' alleges a 'cover-up of the cover-up'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-pelosi-bill-barr-has-gone-rogue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 02:18:35 am »
Senility and dementia are terrible to see. She is confusing Trump with Obozo and Barr with Holder and Lynch.

Yes she has bouts of senility and dementia as she ages.  What is obvious and very evident is she still has command of her party and her party still rallies together and stands together.  I cannot say that about Trump and the GOP and with the GOP not standing together as a 'conservative' party that are politically destroying themselves.

No.  I am not sticking up for Nancy but rather voicing my disgust with the incompetency of the GOP in general.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 02:20:47 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 02:31:24 am »

No, on this she knows exactly what she's doing.  They have to discredit Barr.  He's in their way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 09:19:47 am »
Yes she has bouts of senility and dementia as she ages.  What is obvious and very evident is she still has command of her party and her party still rallies together and stands together.  I cannot say that about Trump and the GOP and with the GOP not standing together as a 'conservative' party that are politically destroying themselves.

No.  I am not sticking up for Nancy but rather voicing my disgust with the incompetency of the GOP in general.
If the GOP hadn't made throwing their most COnservative members under the bus a sport, maybe they'd have more unity. The TEA party movement factored in getting many elected, who promptly got Beltway Fever and forgot everyehing they'd said on the stump. I really have little patience with liars.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis