Author Topic: Russian Foreign Ministry: Pelosi Is Making U.S. ‘Laughing Stock of the World’  (Read 303 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russian Foreign Ministry: Pelosi Is Making U.S. ‘Laughing Stock of the World’
 By Patrick Goodenough | September 26, 2019 | 4:09 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) – Following the White House release of a memo on President Trump’s July 25 phone conversation with his Ukrainian counterpart, Russia’s foreign ministry spokeswoman said Wednesday Democratic leaders were making the U.S. the “laughing stock of the world.” She also suggested mockingly which confidential U.S. documents should be made public next.

“I’ve read the transcript of the telephone conversation between Trump and [Ukrainian President Volodymyr] Zelensky, which Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi found reason enough to launch a procedure of impeachment against her president,” spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote on her Facebook account, according to the TASS news agency.

“Is it the U.S. Democrats’ job to make their country a laughing stock of the world?” she asked, then added that that is “precisely what Mrs. Pelosi has done.”

Read more at: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/russian-foreign-ministry-pelosi-making-us-laughing-stock-world

Yep, this is a disgrace by the DemonRats alright.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It wold be difficult to disagree.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

If it hampers Trump's ability to conduct foreign policy, the Dems are good with that and do more besides. Even a country astute enough to see through the faux-impeachment can also see that Trump will be hamstrung by a House of Reps bent on obstructing anything/everything good for this country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jpsb

Putting a face to a name :)

Maria Zakharova not bad (I always checkout Russian babes).

« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 04:11:29 pm by jpsb »

Online libertybele

If it hampers Trump's ability to conduct foreign policy, the Dems are good with that and do more besides. Even a country astute enough to see through the faux-impeachment can also see that Trump will be hamstrung by a House of Reps bent on obstructing anything/everything good for this country.

Of course the world leaders are watching and some unfortunately are perhaps waiting to see exactly how vulnerable the U.S. will become.  Certainly Putin, Merkle, Jong-Un, Johnson, Macron, Netanyahua, etc., are all interested in what is going on as I believe that Trump has made tremendous strides with the reputation of the U.S. and certainly the impact on the economy is of concern to them.

IMHO it is because of those strides that the DEMS are anxious to oust Trump and in doing so they are weakening the U.S. in the eyes of the world.  Shame on them!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump has brought respect for the USA after the apologist left office.  The Dems are looked upon as fruitloops by the world I am sure. 

The world knows the Dems are going to lose by the largest margin ever come November, 2020.  They have earned their reputation of dunces, clowns, and corrupt fools!