Author Topic: Dossier 2.0: ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint Relies on Soros-Funded ‘Investigative Reporting’ Group that P  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dossier 2.0: ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint Relies on Soros-Funded ‘Investigative Reporting’ Group that Partnered with BuzzFeed

Aaron Klein 26 Sep 2019

Sections of a so-called whistleblower’s complaint alleging President Donald Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race relies upon a self-described investigative journalism organization bankrolled massively by billionaire activist George Soros.

The complainer admits, “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.” Still, the so-called whistleblower goes on to allege that Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

The transcript of the phone call authorized for release by President Trump evidences no such pressure or quid pro quo and shows the request to investigate alleged corruption involving Biden and his family was a small part of the call.

The “whistleblower” concedes that his information is based on secondhand knowledge: “However, I found my colleagues’ accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/26/dossier-2-0-whistleblower-complaint-relies-on-soros-funded-investigative-reporting-group-that-partnered-with-buzzfeed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
A "hit job".
You betcha. No one is asking why the persons named as sources didn't file a complaint. Someone compiled this piece of garbage. I think the democraps knew it was coming and might have had a hand in constructing it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

You betcha. No one is asking why the persons named as sources didn't file a complaint. Someone compiled this piece of garbage. I think the democraps knew it was coming and might have had a hand in constructing it.

It’ll turn out it was written by House rat staffers.

Offline aligncare

A "hit job".

Was there any doubt?

If there’s any justice in America key players in this ongoing coup attempt—that’s the correct phrasing—must be brought forward. Their crime, at its root, was an attempt to nullify the American voters.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I doubt it would surprise anyone at this point if this whole "whistleblower" affair turned out to be yet another turnkey "build-a-scandal" operation from the same Democrat operatives within the DNC, Fusion GPS, the Perkins-Coie law firm and sadly, our intelligence services.

The template is just too obvious: create a narrative built around an actual event by selective reporting of information, embellished by 2nd hand interpretations and then "corroborated" by leaks to the news media.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I doubt it would surprise anyone at this point if this whole "whistleblower" affair turned out to be yet another turnkey "build-a-scandal" operation from the same Democrat operatives within the DNC, Fusion GPS, the Perkins-Coie law firm and sadly, our intelligence services.

The template is just too obvious: create a narrative built around an actual event by selective reporting of information, embellished by 2nd hand interpretations and then "corroborated" by leaks to the news media.   

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that's what happened.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  I would bet money on that being the case @andy58-in-nh
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

What percentage of the American people will fall for it? How many in Congress? This is certainly a coup.
Principles matter. Words matter.