Author Topic: Pompeo Subpoenaed Over Ukraine Documents by 3 House Committees  (Read 105 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pompeo Subpoenaed Over Ukraine Documents by 3 House Committees
« on: September 27, 2019, 08:59:29 pm »
Pompeo Subpoenaed Over Ukraine Documents by 3 House Committees
By Janita Kan
September 27, 2019 Updated: September 27, 2019

Three House Committees issued subpoenas on Sept. 27 to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in order to compel him to provide documents relating to the Trump administration’s dealings with the Ukraine government.

Although the House is scheduled for a two-week recess, House Intelligence Committee members told Politico earlier in the day that they will be staying in Washington to work on the inquiry. This comes after Democrats and progressive groups called on the House leadership to cancel the congressional break.

The House Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, and Oversight Committees also scheduled depositions for five State Department officials over the next two weeks.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/pompeo-subpoenaed-over-ukraine-documents-by-3-house-committees_3099142.html?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=pushnotification&utm_campaign=pushengage

I think this is breaking and I checked the forums to try and make sure I'm not duplicating something already posted.