Author Topic: Mark Levin: CIA whistleblower complaint looks like new 'leak and coup campaign' against Trump  (Read 121 times)

Offline libertybele

Levine is just now realizing that there's a coup against Trump?  That coup has been formed for a very long time. 

Trump is the one is he not though that released the transcript against the advise of Pence?? 

Mark Levin: CIA whistleblower complaint looks like new 'leak and coup campaign' against Trump

Radio host Mark Levin says the latest calls for the impeachment of President Trump may be part of a “leak and coup campaign” against him.

The practicing attorney told Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday evening that a whistleblower complaint filed by a CIA employee looks like “a legal brief, which has been vetted by lawyers.”

“I can tell you that a CIA agent who is a policy guy for Ukraine can’t write something like this,” Mr. Levin said. “This is a legal brief. This was vetted through lawyers. I want to know who wrote this.”.........

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/27/mark-levin-cia-whistleblower-complaint-looks-like-/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 06:46:43 pm by Sanguine »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

With the CIA changing its whistleblower parameters to include "I heard it through the grapevine", it wouldn't surprise me if the "whistleblower" is Adam Schitful.