Author Topic: White House hunt for identity of whistleblower and 'spy' who helped him  (Read 216 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House hunt for identity of whistleblower and 'spy' who helped him
by Steven Nelson
 | September 26, 2019 03:20 PM

President Trump and his advisers are frantically searching for the identity of the whistleblower who exposed Trump’s phone call with Ukraine’s president and those in the White House who spoke to him.

Trump demanded the identities of the sources as Democrats clamored for Trump’s impeachment for allegedly inducing Ukraine to investigate Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

“I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Trump said. “You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right?”

Among sources close to the White House staff, there was a clear consensus that at least one of the sources likely worked at the National Security Council, given context clues in an Aug. 12 whistleblower complaint released Thursday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/intense-white-house-buzz-about-identity-of-whistleblower-and-sources
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: White House hunt for identity of whistleblower and 'spy' who helped him
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 09:55:22 pm »
Lindsey Graham demands to know who in White House talked with whistleblower
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lindsey-graham-white-house-whistleblower
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 09:57:18 pm »
I wouldn't think it would be that hard to ferret out the weasel.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 10:20:25 pm »

I don't think so either.  It's becoming apparent this Brennan-hired CIA mole abused the dog-whistle-blower statute to try to hide behind the provisions for anonymity.  That slimy POS Brennan has his hand in everything.  The peckerwood needs to go to the Greybar Hotel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 10:46:39 pm »
I don't think so either.  It's becoming apparent this Brennan-hired CIA mole abused the dog-whistle-blower statute to try to hide behind the provisions for anonymity.  That slimy POS Brennan has his hand in everything.  The peckerwood needs to go to the Greybar Hotel.

When the name comes out, and it will come out, things will get interesting.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 10:54:54 pm »
When the name comes out, and it will come out, things will get interesting.

I think it may have already.  "Gloria" (?) somebody has been mentioned on other threads here in...ahem...your Category...LOL!  A Brennan pal, not just any employee.  A female.  Probably one of the three "wives" Brennan got for chattel as part of the new religion he picked up when he was stationed in Saud.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 12:25:59 am »
Love the tendentious word in the first sentence, "frantically". Diligently or determinedly are probably more likely, but if there are people spying on Trump, they need to be rooted out, preferably from government service, and swiftly, since they are being paid the serve the nation, not the Dem party as they have been doing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 02:21:15 am »
Ryan Saavedra
 @RealSaavedra

BREAKING: According to the whistleblower, by May, U.S. diplomat Kurt Volker sought to “contain the damage” from Giuliani’s outreach to Ukraine

But a July 19 text message from Volker to Giuliani shows that Volker encouraged Giuliani to reach out to Ukraine

4:26 PM · Sep 26, 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1177363741001650179

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 02:22:17 am »
Scoop: Senior Govt Official tells @CBSNews Counselor to the State Department Ulrich Brechbuhl was NOT on the @POTUS call with #Zelensky, as the whistle blower complaint states.— Christina Ruffini (@EenaRuffini) September 26, 2019

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 02:50:40 pm »
So the phone call in which Trump supposedly threatened to withhold foreign aid or arm-twisted or pressured or put out a wink-wink hit happened in July, 2019, but the investigation was re-opened in April, 2019 and Giuliani was doing, ummm, something, in April or May of 2019. Anyone else notice the anachronism problem in this faux-scandal?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2019, 03:15:10 pm »
I see what you did there. :yowsa:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2019, 03:20:02 pm »
"Among sources close to the White House staff, there was a clear consensus that at least one of the sources likely worked at the National Security Council, given context clues in an Aug. 12 whistleblower complaint released Thursday."

If I were Trump I'd call in John Bolton and have a nice sit down.

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 04:40:42 pm »
"Among sources close to the White House staff, there was a clear consensus that at least one of the sources likely worked at the National Security Council, given context clues in an Aug. 12 whistleblower complaint released Thursday."

If I were Trump I'd call in John Bolton and have a nice sit down. 

…. with security.