Author Topic: As Biden falters, Hillary attacks Trump and positions herself to enter presidential race  (Read 1224 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, that too. We were fooled by his humility. He may have been a regular guy, but he was a complete failure as president.

@mountaineer

There was and is nothing even remotely regular about Jim-mah. He's barely sane enough to be listed as merely "abnormal".

FWIW,I do believe he genuinely means well,unlike the typical politician that only pretends.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 12:41:46 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mountaineer

There was and is nothing even remotely regular about Jim-mah. He's barely sane enough to be listed as merely "abnormal".

FWIW,I do believe he genuinely means well,unlike the typical politician that only pretends.

@sneakypete

Carter has a really warped view of what's "well."  There's a self-styled "christian" who deserves to be dressed down more than any Briefer does. 

Carter's life of emotions is well written in the lines of hate on his face.  Such an angry, bitter old man.  So glad Reagan did such a thorough job of wasting him.  The night Reagan was elected, the owner of the radio station for which I worked told me, "This is the best day of my life!"  Carter's FCC had been shaking him down for years (failure to hire enough afros), and the relief was instantaneous.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Carter has a really warped view of what's "well."  There's a self-styled "christian" who deserves to be dressed down more than any Briefer does. 

Carter's life of emotions is well written in the lines of hate on his face.  Such an angry, bitter old man.  So glad Reagan did such a thorough job of wasting him.  The night Reagan was elected, the owner of the radio station for which I worked told me, "This is the best day of my life!"  Carter's FCC had been shaking him down for years (failure to hire enough afros), and the relief was instantaneous.

@Cyber Liberty

There is nothing new or remarkable about the fact that the people who believe in hell the most have the most reason to fear it. No one but them may ever be aware of the reason why they are afraid,but you can be sure they think they have good reasons.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

There is nothing new or remarkable about the fact that the people who believe in hell the most have the most reason to fear it. No one but them may ever be aware of the reason why they are afraid,but you can be sure they think they have good reasons.

@sneakypete

Good point.  Another is Carter apparently sees nothing wrong with the manner in which he has lived his life and doesn't fear hell at all.  He thinks he's on the side of the angels, who are telling him it's right to hate people.  The one thing I am sure of is that fellow is filled with bile, has been ever since Reagan handed him his ass.  If I were one to take pleasure in his grief I'd probably think that's great, but I'm not wired that way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Warren met with Hillary a week or so ago.  Naturally she would.
I looked at the picture at the link and Hillary looks just as she did during the campaign, except she looks relaxed in the picture and that is just a head picture.  We saw pictures recently of Bill and her walking on a beach and her body is still deformed by her wearing a brace of some kind under her clothes.  She will not run.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

I think she shouldn't run, because this time it will kill her or leave her in a consistent vegetative state.  As much as I dislike the person (heck, I think she's truly evil), I don't wish death upon her.
I will NOT comply.