Author Topic: LIVE>>Acting DNI Maguire Testifies on Whistleblower Complaint  (Read 1547 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: LIVE>>Acting DNI Maguire Testifies on Whistleblower Complaint
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2019, 10:02:38 pm »
Well, there you go.  Might ought to have read the whole thing.

‘Multiple White House officials’ was clear enough for me.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2019, 10:11:27 pm »

‘Multiple White House officials’ was clear enough for me.

And, upon that thin reed hang your hopes.   :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2019, 10:13:13 pm »
Well, there you go.  Might ought to have read the whole thing.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2019, 10:22:13 pm »
And, upon that thin reed hang your hopes.   :shrug:

There you go again with your broken divining rod. I actually think the fact so many people are leaking within that administration is a very bad thing. It shows a real lack of confidence in leadership.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2019, 10:28:13 pm »

There you go again with your broken divining rod. I actually think the fact so many people are leaking within that administration is a very bad thing. It shows a real lack of confidence in leadership.

It could also show a loyalty to something other than the Constitution.  People loyal to John Brennan, by definition don't have confidence in Trump's leadership, and that says more about the leakers than it does the President.  I do agree it's a bad thing, though.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2019, 10:34:12 pm »
It could also show a loyalty to something other than the Constitution.  People loyal to John Brennan, by definition don't have confidence in Trump's leadership, and that says more about the leakers than it does the President.  I do agree it's a bad thing, though.

Within the IC, clicques are formed, politics abound, and allegiances are known. If there’s a Brennan acolyte under his roof, that’s his own fault.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2019, 10:46:33 pm »

Within the IC, clicques are formed, politics abound, and allegiances are known. If there’s a Brennan acolyte under his roof, that’s his own fault.

Damn right!  Trump should have fired everyone the minute he got into office.  That would show 'em.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2019, 10:49:09 pm »

Why is it his fault?  Because he didn't do a Trump Mind Meld on them to discover where their loyalties are?  I am sure there are more than a couple Brennanites, covering each other to keep from being found out.  It was not practical to cashier each and every CIA agent in the land the day after being Inaugurated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2019, 10:49:30 pm »
Damn right!  Trump should have fired everyone the minute he got into office.  That would show 'em.

888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2019, 11:13:41 pm »
Nevertheless..... the "whistleblower" is not a real whistleblower.... and lied about what was said during the call, proven by the released transcript.... which also proved that there was no "oppo research help" requested by Trump.   The term grasping at straws while lying out their ass comes immediately to mind re: the ssdd despicable Democrats.

Agree 100%.  Slimeballs with political agendas don't qualify for moniker.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2019, 11:33:58 pm »

I actually laughed out loud.  Thanks for this.   88devil

Offline edpc

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2019, 12:24:19 am »
I actually laughed out loud.  Thanks for this.   88devil

That’s because on any issue of substance, you can’t find your ass with both hands and a map. Stick to the threads on the royals and FLOTUS, Miss Havisham.

Before presenting potential solutions to the serious challenges that exist within the intelligence community, it is important to carefully describe the specific structural, analytical, and cultural issues that must be reformed if the community is to be made ready to deal with the new security environment.

-snip-

Lack of Diversity in Analysis. The widely studied problems of groupthink, confirmation biases, and cultural norms have all had their role in limiting how intelligence analysts have perceived and described problem sets

-snip-

The ongoing investigation into allegations of intelligence-analysis manipulation at Central Command’s intelligence shop, for instance, has exposed the problem of a preferred “narrative” that analysts were pressured to maintain. It has even been alleged that managers altered finished products, and that analysts’ jobs were threatened if the analysts did not toe the party line. The problem of potential politicization, then, whether directly by an Administration or by managers eager to please their political leadership, remains a serious one.

https://www.heritage.org/defense/report/reforming-intelligence-proposal-reorganizing-the-intelligence-community-and

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2019, 01:01:20 am »
It could also show a loyalty to something other than the Constitution.  People loyal to John Brennan, by definition don't have confidence in Trump's leadership, and that says more about the leakers than it does the President. 
yes exactly.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln