Author Topic: READ: The declassified whistleblower complaint  (Read 213 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
READ: The declassified whistleblower complaint
« on: September 26, 2019, 01:08:22 pm »
By The Hill staff - 09/26/19 08:44 AM EDT

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday released a declassified version of a whistleblower complaint detailing allegations about President Trump's contacts with Ukraine's president.

Congress was originally denied access to the whistleblower complaint, the topic of which leaked earlier this week.

The complaint raises concerns about a July 25th phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky where they discussed Vice President Joe Biden and his son, as well as alleged "efforts to restrict access to records related to the call."

“The public has a right to see the complaint and what it reveals," Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on releasing the document.

more w/transcript
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/463152-read-unclassified-whistleblower-complaint
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: READ: The declassified whistleblower complaint
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 01:32:52 pm »
Funny, I did not see the name of the leaker in the complaint.  I wonder if Schitt redacted it?  Or did I miss it?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 01:43:01 pm »
Funny, I did not see the name of the leaker in the complaint.  I wonder if Schitt redacted it?  Or did I miss it?

In the phone call that Trump made to the Ukraine, where oh where did he mention Biden?  Or did I miss it??

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:47:45 pm by The Ghost »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 01:48:21 pm »
In the phone call that Trump made to the Ukraine, where oh where did he mention Biden?  Or did I miss it??

I missed it too, what, maybe 8 times I think it was.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 02:08:00 pm »
By The Hill staff - 09/26/19 08:44 AM EDT

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday released a declassified version of a whistleblower complaint detailing allegations about President Trump's contacts with Ukraine's president.

Congress was originally denied access to the whistleblower complaint, the topic of which leaked earlier this week.

The complaint raises concerns about a July 25th phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky where they discussed Vice President Joe Biden and his son, as well as alleged "efforts to restrict access to records related to the call."

“The public has a right to see the complaint and what it reveals," Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on releasing the document.

more w/transcript
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/463152-read-unclassified-whistleblower-complaint

I skimmed through it earlier...It's interesting...

I'll try and actually read it after this hearing from the DNI
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 06:00:56 pm »
A complaint from an annoymorous source citing multiple annoymorous sources who may or may not exist. The Republicans need to insist, pissing off Schiff or Nadler or whomever, on the annoymorous sources testifying before Congress publicly and with no concealment or aliases.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 08:36:21 pm »
A complaint from an annoymorous source citing multiple annoymorous sources who may or may not exist. The Republicans need to insist, pissing off Schiff or Nadler or whomever, on the annoymorous sources testifying before Congress publicly and with no concealment or aliases.

I completely agree.  Get their fannies up there.