Author Topic: Former CIA Officer: ‘Pelosi Launched The Titanic Tonight Into A Gigantic Iceberg In November 2020’  (Read 213 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Scott Morefield
Reporter
September 24, 2019 10:50 PM ET

A former CIA officer who is a self-described Democrat compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment inquiry to the Titanic being launched “into a giant iceberg in 2020.”

Speaking on Tuesday night’s edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Bryan Dean Wright – introduced as a lifelong Democrat – was asked by Fox News host Tucker Carlson if impeachment was a “wise idea.”

“No, it’s not, Tucker,” said Wright. “The whole thing is a disaster. Pelosi launched the Titanic tonight into a gigantic iceberg in November 2020. We had up until now, yesterday, really the last couple weeks it was all Russia. As of later this morning it was Ukraine. This afternoon, Pelosi says ‘you know what, actually now that I know Trump is releasing the transcripts of the phone call, it’s not so much about Ukraine. It’s about other things to be identified.'”

He continued:

“So really it comes down to it, we don’t like Trump and so we’re gonna move forward with impeachment because that’s what our base wants, and that is absurd. That’s not how it’s supposed to work, at all, in our republic. Those are called elections. The Democratic Party other than folks like Tulsi Gabbard understand this. But unfortunately this party is led by people like Chuck and Nancy, and progressives and The Squad, that are driving this party off of the cliff.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/24/pelosi-launched-titanic-iceberg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That quote “So really it comes down to it, we don’t like Trump and so we’re gonna move forward with impeachment because that’s what our base wants, and that is absurd. That’s not how it’s supposed to work, at all, in our republic. Those are called elections. The Democratic Party other than folks like Tulsi Gabbard understand this. But unfortunately this party is led by people like Chuck and Nancy, and progressives and The Squad, that are driving this party off of the cliff.”

is the money shot for sure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That quote “So really it comes down to it, we don’t like Trump and so we’re gonna move forward with impeachment because that’s what our base wants, and that is absurd. That’s not how it’s supposed to work, at all, in our republic. Those are called elections. The Democratic Party other than folks like Tulsi Gabbard understand this. But unfortunately this party is led by people like Chuck and Nancy, and progressives and The Squad, that are driving this party off of the cliff.”

is the money shot for sure.

It sure is.  The public is not going to like Pelosi trying to take away their right to decide of Trump should be reelected next year, even if they hate him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/06/al_green_im_concerned_if_we_dont_impeach_this_president_he_will_get_re-elected.html
May 6, 2019

...REP. AL GREEN: I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected. If we don't impeach him, he will say he's been vindicated. He will say the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the House and didn't take up impeachment. He will say we have a constitutional duty to do it if it was there and we didn't. He will say he's been vindicated....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/06/al_green_im_concerned_if_we_dont_impeach_this_president_he_will_get_re-elected.html
May 6, 2019

...REP. AL GREEN: I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected. If we don't impeach him, he will say he's been vindicated. He will say the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the House and didn't take up impeachment. He will say we have a constitutional duty to do it if it was there and we didn't. He will say he's been vindicated....

Poor AL, He's been so messed up for years.  Half the time he doesn't know whether to scratch is watch or wind his butt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

Poor AL, He's been so messed up for years.  Half the time he doesn't know whether to scratch is watch or wind his butt.

I think there was way more honesty in that quote than he ever intended to say out loud.  Along with most of the democrats...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer