Author Topic: Catholic Missionaries Compare Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary  (Read 202 times)

rangerrebew

Catholic Missionaries Compare Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary
« on: September 25, 2019, 03:38:43 pm »
Catholic Missionaries Compare Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary

Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.24 Sep 2019

The Maryknoll missionaries have thrown their support behind 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg, comparing her to the Virgin Mary.

“Christians getting their knickers all in a twist over the passionate, articulate & knowledgeable witness of Greta Thunberg because of her age seem to overlook the age of the Virgin Mary at the time of the Annunciation,” the group wrote on Twitter.

“Young women can & have changed the world,” they concluded.

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/09/24/catholic-missionaries-compare-greta-thunberg-to-virgin-mary/

rangerrebew

Re: Catholic Missionaries Compare Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 03:41:36 pm »
 :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Do Catholics wonder why their parishioners are dwindling? ****slapping

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 05:37:29 pm »
:3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Do Catholics wonder why their parishioners are dwindling? ****slapping

I left the Catholic Church years ago and I’m better for it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 10:50:55 pm »
The Catholic Church, or better known as the Church of Sodomy is a cult oriented group that has little to do with their original charter.  The last few popes have been an utter disgrace.

I don't care to hear two words from these idiots.  Comparing this abused, mentally ill child to the Virgin Mary is lunacy.  Maybe even blasphemy to their professed beliefs.

I was raised in the Catholic Church, and I haven't looked back since the time I headed off for college.  I was fortunate, for I was not abused by one of their degenerate men of the cloth.  I went to see the movie Spotlight when it was in the theater.  I was shocked by the movie, and more so by the facts revealed in the credits at the end.  They indicated hundreds of thousands of children have been sodomized in just the USA.  When the credits had run out, the entire audience just sat there, no one headed for the exits.  The couple behind me, I remarked how shocked I was with all of it, and the man, who had tears in his eyes, said to me, 'I was abused by a priest when I was 10 years old'.  He told me he knew a number of people with the same experience, and no one in the church ever answered for their criminal acts.

Until the Catholic church addresses their abuses, I see them declining to next to nothing as a practiced religion.

This young girl does not convince me of anything.  Nut job actually.  Extinction...what poppycock!!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:51:53 pm by jafo2010 »