Author Topic: White House releases transcript of Trump call to Ukraine  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House releases transcript of Trump call to Ukraine
« on: September 25, 2019, 02:17:38 pm »
White House releases transcript of Trump call to Ukraine
By Morgan Chalfant and Brett Samuels - 09/25/19 10:03 AM EDT

The Trump administration on Wednesday released a five-page transcript of President Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The call has been subject to massive attention in recent days as a result of reports Trump pressured Zelensky to investigate allegations against 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

House Democrats launched an impeachment inquiry on Tuesday against Trump.

DEVELOPING.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/462958-white-house-releases-transcript-of-trump-call-to-ukraine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: White House releases transcript of Trump call to Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 02:24:06 pm »
transcript here
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/462959-read-transcript-of-trumps-call-with-ukrainian-president

I wonder how long we will have to wait before the talking heads tell us what was in the call and what Trump really meant  and that they have got him now!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 02:27:13 pm »
I'm biased but I really, really don't see any red flags here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/trump-asked-ukraine-leader-phone-call-look-why-investigation-biden-n1058551
Trump then says, "There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, what Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great.”

“Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me,” Trump said on the call, according to the transcript.

Zelenskiy replies that he’s appointing a new prosecutor who will “look into the situation.”

This alone doesn't sound bad, chief executive has the right to know stuff, from here, it's a bit on how you spin it.

We deserve to know about corruption and Ukraine certainly has their share.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 02:29:14 pm »
I hope this bounces off of trump and sticks to you know who...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 02:50:53 pm »
Trump broke the democrats brains, seriously. And now he just reached in and tore out their shriveled hearts and showed it to America and the world.

Priceless.

88finger point

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 03:20:06 pm »
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Reading through it, I've kind of liked this Zelensky fellow as an individual, whether he's leadership quality, I don't know. The people over there were sick of corruption. He didn't represent it being a former TV star of a situation comedy.