Author Topic: Why is teen climate activist off limits, but innocent Covington kids fair game?  (Read 422 times)

rangerrebew

Why is teen climate activist off limits, but innocent Covington kids fair game?
September 24, 2019 | Sierra Marlee | Print Article

While conservatives have some points of contention with Swedish teen Greta Thunberg’s rabid climate change activism, leftists are accusing them of outright attacking the child activist.

But several right-leaning pundits have noticed that there is a glaring discrepancy between how Thunberg is being treated by conservatives, and how Nick Sandmann was treated after the media picked up on edited footage of the Covington Catholic School students just standing there.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/24/why-is-teen-climate-activist-off-limits-but-innocent-covington-kids-fair-game-829495

Offline PeteS in CA

Orange Man Bad!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

To ask the question is to answer it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Per the Babylon Bee's recent satire article, I fully expect the Dems to use more children  as fronts for their causes. They used David (publicity) Hogg for their effort to confiscate firearms, and now they're using Thunberg for their "climate change" agenda.
"How dare you criticize that poor, innocent child?" they'll shriek while manipulating the strings on their puppets.

Offline skeeter

Because leftists are natural hypocrites who’ll say or do anything for political gain?

Stop expecting rational behavior from these types. They’re anything but rational.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 05:15:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

^^^This^^^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LMAO

Yup
The question is rhetorical and it doesn’t need an article afterwards
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy