Author Topic: Graham: 'I'm Calling for Somebody in the Justice Department to Look at All Things Ukraine'  (Read 266 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Graham: 'I'm Calling for Somebody in the Justice Department to Look at All Things Ukraine'
By Susan Jones | September 23, 2019 | 8:43 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is calling for the Justice Department to investigate the Biden family's business dealings with Ukraine.

Graham, appearing on "Sunday Morning Futures" with Maria Bartiromo, pointed to Joe Biden's comment that Trump is the one who should be investigated.

"I've never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," an angry Joe Biden told Fox News's Peter Doocy on Saturday.

Read more at: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/graham-im-calling-somebody-justice-department-look-all-things-ukraine

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The DOJ is clearly hapless.  Why should Graham need to request they look into this?  This happened years ago, and we have had Trump as president for near three years, and no one saw the need to investigate this before now?  Our DOJ is corrupt, and that is what you get with lawyers....pure corruption.

Biden's campaign is now dead.  His rhetoric against Trump is laughable.  Biden is headed to an orange jumpsuit.