Author Topic: Democrats say battle with Trump may help Biden  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats say battle with Trump may help Biden
« on: September 23, 2019, 11:15:01 pm »
Democrats say battle with Trump may help Biden
By Amie Parnes - 09/23/19 06:37 PM EDT

Democratic strategists say allegations that President Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden and his family will help the former vice president’s cause in trying to win the Democratic nomination.

The strategists — unaffiliated with any of the presidential campaigns — say Trump’s actions suggest he feels the most threatened by Biden as an opponent in the general election.

“I think it says they're afraid of him,” said Democratic strategist Karen Finney. “They’re putting time, resources and energy in preparing to take on Biden and that surely does say something.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/462687-democrats-say-battle-with-trump-may-help-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Democrats say battle with Trump may help Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 04:47:23 pm »
Who expected them to say anything else?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 04:55:51 pm »
Biden as Vice President tried to shut down Ukrainian anti-corruption efforts.

Trump has, it appears, tried to encourage such efforts.   

So are for your corruption or against it?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 05:47:07 pm »

888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:51:56 pm »

Democrats are ALWAYS for corruption.

Without it, the entire party would shrivel up and die.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 05:58:26 pm »
Democrats are ALWAYS for corruption.

Without it, the entire party would shrivel up and die.

Corruption is a drug.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 06:02:11 pm »
Corruption is a drug.

Indeed.

The Dem drug of choice.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 06:03:42 pm »
Indeed.

The Dem drug of choice.

It isn't only Dems but they are FAR better at it than everyone else.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 06:07:12 pm »
It isn't only Dems but they are FAR better at it than everyone else.

No argument with that whatsoever!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 11:58:35 pm »
 @Jazzhead @Cyber Liberty

Cyber,you just ain't looking at it from the right POV. Uncle Joe is trying to shut down their corruption by bankrupting them with demands for cash under the table.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 12:11:10 am »
@Jazzhead @Cyber Liberty

Cyber,you just ain't looking at it from the right POV. Uncle Joe is trying to shut down their corruption by bankrupting them with demands for cash under the table.

@sneakypete  A noble cause.
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 12:46:38 am »

Not sure if Donald Trump: Anti-Corruption Crusader  :police:! is gonna fly with the populace. Are there any other countries besides Ukraine where he has taken such a keen interest in battling corruption?

If you're Biden don't you just keep saying over and over: "It's obvious, that Trump fears me--that's why he's so desperate to keep me out of the race!"
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 12:58:48 am »
 Why bring up Biden's corruption now? Wouldn't it make more sense to let him secure the Dem nomination first?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2019, 01:05:03 am »
I see why the Dims want to see Trump and Slow Joe lock horns. Trump will destroy him,and solve a BIG problem for the DNC by preventing them from having to take him out and creating resentment by his retarded supporters.

I'm hoping Trump "slow walks" slow joe to foil their plans and keep him out there throwing verbal bombs in front of a microphone. The longer Slow Joe stays in the mix,the muddier the mix will get. I guess it is even possible he could end up as the Dim nominee. How much fun would THAT be?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2019, 02:46:04 am »
Not sure if Donald Trump: Anti-Corruption Crusader  :police:! is gonna fly with the populace. Are there any other countries besides Ukraine where he has taken such a keen interest in battling corruption?

I only care about battling corruption in one country, and it ain't Ukraine. :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 02:50:45 am »
For any of you that saw the Laura Ingraham show tonight on Fox, you know that the sh*t is about to hit the fan for the Democommies, and particularly Joe Crooked as a Corkscrew Biden.

The corruption is involved, but it involves George Soros, Joe Biden and his drug addled son.  I see both Bidens going to prison when it is all said and done.

Joe Biden's presidential aspirations are nuked.  And the corruption of the Obama Administration is coming to light, and it is HUGE!!!!!!!!

I thought Biden would make it to Iowa, but after tonight, he does not make Iowa.  He best find a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA!!!!!!!!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 02:51:34 am »
For any of you that saw the Laura Ingraham show tonight on Fox, you know that the sh*t is about to hit the fan for the Democommies, and particularly Joe Crooked as a Corkscrew Biden.

The corruption is involved, but it involves George Soros, Joe Biden and his drug addled son.  I see both Bidens going to prison when it is all said and done.

Joe Biden's presidential aspirations are nuked.  And the corruption of the Obama Administration is coming to light, and it is HUGE!!!!!!!!

I thought Biden would make it to Iowa, but after tonight, he does not make Iowa.  He best find a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA!!!!!!!!

From your lips to God's ears!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 03:06:19 am »

Laos?
I will NOT comply.