Author Topic: Teens at Maryland Fair Fatally Punch, Spit on Man After Demanding Dollar  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Kristinn Taylor September 24, 2019

Video: Teens at Maryland Fair Fatally Punch, Spit on Man After Demanding Dollar

A 59-year-old man attending the Great Frederick Fair in Maryland Friday was set upon by a pair of teenage brothers who attacked and killed him after he refused their demand to give them a dollar, according to officials. Video of the attack shows the man, later identified as John Weed from Mount Airy, knocked out from being sucker punched and then being spat on as he was limp on the ground. Weed was white, the teens charged in the attack are black. Weed was reportedly punched in the back of the head by one brother and then a few minutes later he was fatally punched in the face by the younger brother.

Criminal Investigators responded to the scene and interviewed numerous witnesses who indicated that the person assaulted was the victim of an unprovoked attack. As a result of the investigation, two juvenile suspects were able to be identified and were later located and arrested by the Sheriff’s Office. Interviews were conducted and both juveniles have been placed in the custody of the Department of Juvenile Services pending a hearing with a Circuit Court Judge. No weapons were used or mentioned in this incident.

“My son is not an animal. He’s never been in trouble. He made a mistake. He’s only fifteen. I feel for the other family. They lost a loved one. My son doesn’t deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison.”

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/video-teens-at-maryland-fair-fatally-punch-spit-on-man-after-demanding-dollar/

Offline skeeter

Re: Teens at Maryland Fair Fatally Punch, Spit on Man After Demanding Dollar
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 02:07:34 am »
Begging your pardon, mom, but your wretched spawn is indeed an animal and very much does deserve to spend most of the rest of his miserable life in prison, for all our sakes.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 02:38:06 am »
I don’t ever recall seeing this kind of violence by the young towards adults. This is a relatively new phenomenon especially involving black youths. Am I wrong?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 03:02:59 am »
The fair is in town tonight here... We entered a dozen things and won a few prizes... but you can bet I will be concealed carrying when I go. Thugs like this need to be watched if at all possible. A freaking dollar or a perceived slight is all it takes for a kid to kill you now days.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 03:08:25 am »
I don’t ever recall seeing this kind of violence by the young towards adults. This is a relatively new phenomenon especially involving black youths. Am I wrong?
This has been going on for many decades up North.
Variation on the knockout "game."
A friend of mine's son had a friend who was knocked down simply for accidentally brushing up against a much bigger black man outside a bar.
As it usually happens, the black guy claimed the much smaller white kid called him the n word.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:11:29 am by goatprairie »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 07:58:40 am »
It seems to be in the same vein as the recent attacks on NYPD officers by groups of "fellas, " as Colin Flaherty might refer to them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 09:55:49 am »
Begging your pardon, mom, but your wretched spawn is indeed an animal and very much does deserve to spend most of the rest of his miserable life in prison, for all our sakes.

Bingo!  We always see and hear this BS from family members of the perps.  Sorry, Mom, but once a kid kills someone, whether it's with a gun or his fists, he is no longer a kid.  This is a grownup crime.  He should do grownup time.  Actually, as far as I'm concerned, this so-called "knockout game" is premeditated murder and this perp and his companions should be executed.  As long as we let these punks get away with "knockout games" and other such crimes with little to no punishment, this BS will go on and get worse.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 11:21:46 am »

Retribution in one form or another shall prevail.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 12:01:58 pm »
The mom is right. Her son doesn't need to spend the rest of his life in prison.

He needs to be executed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 12:42:39 pm »
The mom is right. Her son doesn't need to spend the rest of his life in prison.

He needs to be executed.
The huge problem is that the trend is going towards being soft on violent crime once again. Even Trump joined the crowd on prison reform (even there are reports he's regretting his decision.)
And in many large cities with large black populations the judges and prosecutors are increasingly black and more than willing to give "poor, disadvantaged, oppressed" black kids lenient sentences for violent crimes.
Heck, a number of Dem candidates have joined the chorus. Sure, let's release thousands of violent offenders back into the general population...what harm can they do?  :whistle:

Offline verga

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 02:29:19 pm »
Since she does not feel he deserves such a harsh sentence, perhaps she might be willing to take his place, since she did such a shitty job raising him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 02:30:34 pm »
Since she does not feel he deserves such a harsh sentence, perhaps she might be willing to take his place, since she did such a shitty job raising him.

Liberals don't believe in family separations.....Lock them up together.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 02:37:40 pm »
I don't think people who don't live in or near large cities with large black populations realize the extent of black criminality and violence among young black males. It's staggering.
The question: how long will the country tolerate this destruction of major cities and the incredible levels of crime by black males?

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2019, 02:57:20 pm »
I don't think people who don't live in or near large cities with large black populations realize the extent of black criminality and violence among young black males. It's staggering.
The question: how long will the country tolerate this destruction of major cities and the incredible levels of crime by black males?
Frederick is not a large city. One of the city limit signs is literally n the middle of a growing corn field. I lived there a year, very nice semi rural community.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2019, 06:36:16 pm »
Both of these boys should face murder in the 1st degree, and the maximum sentence, which should be execution. Both of them are animals, and we just do not need them in our society.  What the mother has to say should have no bearing whatsoever.  She is an idiot!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 06:41:35 pm »
Bingo!  We always see and hear this BS from family members of the perps.  Sorry, Mom, but once a kid kills someone, whether it's with a gun or his fists, he is no longer a kid.  This is a grownup crime.  He should do grownup time.  Actually, as far as I'm concerned, this so-called "knockout game" is premeditated murder and this perp and his companions should be executed.  As long as we let these punks get away with "knockout games" and other such crimes with little to no punishment, this BS will go on and get worse.

What ‘mom’ is really saying is the life of the victim doesn't matter.

The rest of us need to be the judge of that, and least of all her since she did such a poor job of raising the animal.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 06:50:07 pm »
You know this might have ended differently if the dead dude would have had better situational awareness.

I know that whenever I'm around large groups of people or out in places I have never been, I'm constantly scanning the area around me for things that are out of place.  Parking lots are especial troublesome.  I always have my head on a swivel and looking at reflections in car windows.

Call me paranoid if you will but you won't have to call my next of kin.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2019, 07:56:24 pm »
Frankly, when I still worked in Dallas, when I saw large groups of teens...no matter what race...it made me nervous.  That's just wrong to feel that way!!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2019, 09:17:38 pm »
What ‘mom’ is really saying is the life of the victim doesn't matter.

The rest of us need to be the judge of that, and least of all her since she did such a poor job of raising the animal.

The news goes along with this stuff.  I know in my corner of the world, after some punk is arrested for killing someone, or he ends up dead when the victim strikes back,  there is always some family member or friend who makes the perp into a victim.  Meanwhile, the real victim is forgotten or if he survives, he becomes the bad guy.

In my view, if your kid does a crime and ends up in prison or dead, then it's no one's fault but his and whoever raised him.  Remember Trayvon Martin?  All I heard about after George Zimmerman killed him was what a good kid he was, so young and why did Zimmerman have to kill him?   Well, if he was such a good kid, why was he in trouble in school?  And what was he doing on the street in the dark on a Sunday night?  If he had been raised properly, he would have been at home with his family, not out in the street getting into trouble. 

But it seems family members only care about these kids when something happens to them.  Before then, the kids can come and go as they please and do whatever they want.  Most of these parents let the kids raise themselves.  Or they abdicated their responsibility to the state.  And they wonder why neither plans works out well. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2019, 12:02:56 am »
This is Maryland, where the lib government has created an environment where these situations are increasingly likely.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2019, 09:20:09 am »
You know this might have ended differently if the dead dude would have had better situational awareness.

I know that whenever I'm around large groups of people or out in places I have never been, I'm constantly scanning the area around me for things that are out of place.  Parking lots are especial troublesome.  I always have my head on a swivel and looking at reflections in car windows.

Call me paranoid if you will but you won't have to call my next of kin.
Yeah, I'm usually calmly looking around like Stevie Wonder when I'm in some place I don't know. But I never act timid, either. Don't look like a victim, chances are you won't even have the confrontation.
I hate crowds, though, and avoid crowded venues as much as possible.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2019, 09:24:09 am »
The news goes along with this stuff.  I know in my corner of the world, after some punk is arrested for killing someone, or he ends up dead when the victim strikes back,  there is always some family member or friend who makes the perp into a victim.  Meanwhile, the real victim is forgotten or if he survives, he becomes the bad guy.

In my view, if your kid does a crime and ends up in prison or dead, then it's no one's fault but his and whoever raised him.  Remember Trayvon Martin?  All I heard about after George Zimmerman killed him was what a good kid he was, so young and why did Zimmerman have to kill him?   Well, if he was such a good kid, why was he in trouble in school?  And what was he doing on the street in the dark on a Sunday night?  If he had been raised properly, he would have been at home with his family, not out in the street getting into trouble. 

But it seems family members only care about these kids when something happens to them.  Before then, the kids can come and go as they please and do whatever they want.  Most of these parents let the kids raise themselves.  Or they abdicated their responsibility to the state.  And they wonder why neither plans works out well.
I'll disagree just a little. Ultimately, it's the kid's decision to do what they do.
Sometimes, that happens whether they were taught Right from Wrong or not.

Ours were all told, If you are in the Right, we're behind you 100%, if you're in the wrong, you're on your own.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2019, 10:54:47 am »
Yeah, I'm usually calmly looking around like Stevie Wonder when I'm in some place I don't know. But I never act timid, either. Don't look like a victim, chances are you won't even have the confrontation.
I hate crowds, though, and avoid crowded venues as much as possible.

Thanks to my First Sergeant (while I was a Battery Commander), I have apparently an ability to look scary as hell at the drop of a hat. He was like Sergeant Rock, a physical beast...me, I never considered myself a physically imposing specimen. One day, he said to me, "sir, there are times when you scare the hell out of me. It's when you get angry, and your eyes get real small, like a rattlesnake before it strikes."  :rolling:

I'm much older now, but it works. We all know that bullies look for the easiest targets, and they move on when I have that "screw with me at your peril" look.

Situational awareness has always been imperative with me, and I often remind my kids to stay alert, particularly when they're driving.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2019, 12:53:47 pm »
Thanks to my First Sergeant (while I was a Battery Commander), I have apparently an ability to look scary as hell at the drop of a hat. He was like Sergeant Rock, a physical beast...me, I never considered myself a physically imposing specimen. One day, he said to me, "sir, there are times when you scare the hell out of me. It's when you get angry, and your eyes get real small, like a rattlesnake before it strikes."  :rolling:

I'm much older now, but it works. We all know that bullies look for the easiest targets, and they move on when I have that "screw with me at your peril" look.

Situational awareness has always been imperative with me, and I often remind my kids to stay alert, particularly when they're driving.
Is that you I saw in the movies a few years ago or was it your sergeant?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2019, 02:29:42 pm »
Is that you I saw in the movies a few years ago or was it your sergeant?

Sorry, my First Sergeant was 6'4", 210 lbs, negative body fat.

And I'm no Danny Trejo...lol.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.