Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Endorses Push To Impeach President Trump  (Read 331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Endorses Push To Impeach President Trump
« on: September 24, 2019, 11:44:30 pm »

Phillip Nieto
Contributor
September 24, 2019 6:48 PM ET

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday in an interview with People Magazine that she’s in favor of moving towards impeaching President Donald Trump.

The former secretary of state justified her decision by citing allegations that Trump pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.

“I’m in favor of moving toward impeachment,” Clinton told People Magazine. “I did not come to that decision easily or quickly, but this is an emergency as I see it. … This latest behavior around Ukraine, trying to enlist the president of Ukraine in a plot to undermine former Vice President Biden or lose the military aide he needs to defend against Trump’s friend, Vladimir Putin — if that’s not an impeachable offense, I don’t know what is.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/24/hillary-clinton-favor-impeaching-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Hillary Clinton Endorses Push To Impeach President Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 12:39:26 am »
Too bad Trump didn't follow through on his suggestion of "lock her up"!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 03:19:50 am »
Phillip Nieto
Contributor
September 24, 2019 6:48 PM ET

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday in an interview with People Magazine that she’s in favor of moving towards impeaching President Donald Trump.

@mystery-ak

Ahm shocked! Shocked,ah tells ya!

I wonder if she knows anyone who would be prepared to take Trumps place as President? Maybe some elderly woman who is familiar with the job be association,who doesn't have an actual job now. Someone who has dodged sniper fire in Bosnia,and knows what war is like?

The former secretary of state justified her decision by citing allegations that Trump pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:20:43 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 03:23:51 am »
Too bad Trump didn't follow through on his suggestion of "lock her up"!
AFAIK, there is no statute of limitations on Treason. Go after her arse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 04:58:58 am »
AFAIK, there is no statute of limitations on Treason. Go after her arse.

@Smokin Joe

She could murder and eat a live child on tv and the professional criminal class would never allow her to even be arrested,never mind locked up. After all,if a former First Sweat Hog can be locked up,ANYBODY can be locked up.

Bubba was caught lying about having sex in the Oval office with a intern,and nothing happened to him. He was also caught lying under oath,laughed about it on public tv,and STILL nothing was done to him because the majority of the Dims refused to even look at the evidence,never mind vote on it.

The only reason Bubbette! is hot to have Trump impeached is because she thinks she will replace him. She would run over Bubba with a bus if she thought that would make her President.

Not so sure how the other Dims think about that,though. Sure,they hate Trump,but pretty  much every one of them have visions of being President themselves one day,and don't want to take a chance on being removed from office and jailed themselves.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 05:03:29 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 11:28:51 pm »
@Smokin Joe

She could murder and eat a live child on tv and the professional criminal class would never allow her to even be arrested,never mind locked up. After all,if a former First Sweat Hog can be locked up,ANYBODY can be locked up.

Bubba was caught lying about having sex in the Oval office with a intern,and nothing happened to him. He was also caught lying under oath,laughed about it on public tv,and STILL nothing was done to him because the majority of the Dims refused to even look at the evidence,never mind vote on it.

The only reason Bubbette! is hot to have Trump impeached is because she thinks she will replace him. She would run over Bubba with a bus if she thought that would make her President.

Not so sure how the other Dims think about that,though. Sure,they hate Trump,but pretty  much every one of them have visions of being President themselves one day,and don't want to take a chance on being removed from office and jailed themselves.
Many of the officials in the Obama Administration deserve to be investigated, prosecuted, and dealt with appropriately. One of the things about DC that really pisses me off is that they commit egregious world class felonies and walk, when you or I could be stripped of our assets and do jail time over filling in a mudhole on our own land.

THAT double standard was never supposed to exist, and those jackwagons flaunt it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis