Author Topic: Federal Refugee Contractors Complain as Some Refugee Flights to the US are being Canceled.  (Read 780 times)

rangerrebew

Federal Refugee Contractors Complain as Some Refugee Flights to the US are being Canceled.
09/23/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

CNN is reporting that as the 2020 fiscal year approaches (a week from tomorrow) some refugees who had plane tickets for October are being notified that their flights are canceled.

By the way, we are on the hunt every day for the Presidential Determination for how many refugees will be admitted as your new neighbors in the next fiscal year.  At one point, leaks (by deep state actors within the federal government) suggested the number could be zero.  That, of course, sent the contractors, whose budgets depend on your money, into fits of rage at the President.

Here is CNN today (hat tip: Joanne):

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2019/09/23/federal-refugee-contractors-complain-as-some-refugee-flights-to-the-us-are-being-canceled/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Da poor bay-bays!

Maybe they could try swimming?

Or just buying their own damn tickets?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:39:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

The Fat Wallet Club, bitching and moaning.
What a shock, eh???

Offline skeeter

The Fat Wallet Club, bitching and moaning.
What a shock, eh???

I hope they stroke out.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Some flights....?

Cancel them ALL !

rangerrebew

Federal Refugee Contractors Complain as Some Refugee Flights to the US are being Canceled.

09/23/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

CNN is reporting that as the 2020 fiscal year approaches (a week from tomorrow) some refugees who had plane tickets for October are being notified that their flights are canceled.

By the way, we are on the hunt every day for the Presidential Determination for how many refugees will be admitted as your new neighbors in the next fiscal year.  At one point, leaks (by deep state actors within the federal government) suggested the number could be zero.  That, of course, sent the contractors, whose budgets depend on your money, into fits of rage at the President.

Here is CNN today (hat tip: Joanne):

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2019/09/23/federal-refugee-contractors-complain-as-some-refugee-flights-to-the-us-are-being-canceled/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody know if any or how many of those contractors are registered charities or religious organizations?

Offline bilo

...suggested the number could be zero.  That, of course, sent the contractors, whose budgets depend on your money, into fits of rage at the President.

Why exactly should I feel sorry for a bunch of contractors feeding at the public trough going hungry. How exactly are they helping the USA to be stronger and a better place to call home. Isn't ilhan omar a refugee?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Anybody know if any or how many of those contractors are registered charities or religious organizations?

See this....https://cis.org/Rush/Private-Refugee-Resettlement-Agencies-Mostly-Funded-Government
For more info on:

Church World Service (CWS) (religious)

Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM) (religious)

Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC)

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) (religious)

International Rescue Committee (IRC)

Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS) (religious)

U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI)

United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) (religious)

World Relief Corporation (WR) (religious)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
See this....https://cis.org/Rush/Private-Refugee-Resettlement-Agencies-Mostly-Funded-Government
For more info on:

Church World Service (CWS) (religious)

Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM) (religious)

Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC)

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) (religious)

International Rescue Committee (IRC)

Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS) (religious)

U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI)

United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) (religious)

World Relief Corporation (WR) (religious)

@Smokin Joe

My guess is "All of them."

Do I win anything?

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

My guess is "All of them."

Do I win anything?
Yeah, another chance to fund this horse manure with your tax dollars.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

Oddly enough,that is what I was expecting.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Oddly enough,that is what I was expecting.
Yep. Misery loves company, brother.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

In addition to that,we are also funding the staff they maintain in 3rd world countries that recruit new immigrants to the US,and even arrange transportation and spending money to them if they agree to go,while maintaining their tax-free status the whole time.

WADDA deal!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

In addition to that,we are also funding the staff they maintain in 3rd world countries that recruit new immigrants to the US,and even arrange transportation and spending money to them if they agree to go,while maintaining their tax-free status the whole time.

WADDA deal!
Makes a guy feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don't it?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Makes a guy feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don't it?

@Smokin Joe

I guess that's one way of putting it.