Author Topic: First things first: Rudy Giuliani needs to go  (Read 162 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First things first: Rudy Giuliani needs to go
« on: September 25, 2019, 04:52:32 pm »
First things first: Rudy Giuliani needs to go
by Kaylee McGhee
 | September 25, 2019 12:47 PM

President Trump likes to point the finger at deep state operatives and stubborn Democrats when things don’t go his way. But Trump’s worst enemy might be the guy he has on speed dial: Rudy Giuliani.

There’s a reason most lawyers don’t speak to the press or public about the clients they represent. Words can be skewed, intentions twisted, and the result might just be an inadvertent implication. Well, Giuliani doesn’t just talk openly about his big client — namely, the president of the United States. He talks about him on national television over and over and over again, and the result is never good.

Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, admitted on Fox News last night that Trump had directed him to speak to Ukrainian leaders about investigating Joe Biden, who, when he was vice president, asked Ukraine to fire an allegedly corrupt prosecutor. That prosecutor also happened to be investigating Biden’s son for cronyist business dealings, which led to important questions about conflict of interest and quid pro quo corruption.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/first-things-first-rudy-giuliani-needs-to-go
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: First things first: Rudy Giuliani needs to go
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 04:54:43 pm »
I watched this spectacle last night on Laura Ingraham's show...she tried to shut him up to no avail...I kept yelling at the tv...Laura go to a commercial...it was cringe worthy indeed....Mr President rein Rudy in...he is not helping!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 04:57:11 pm »
Yeah, yeah... everything is a scandal. Everything needs to be investigated.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 05:45:14 pm »
Why the surprise???
Assess Trump's appointments and associates.
He has absolutely no grasp of character!!!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 09:42:12 pm »
I watched this spectacle last night on Laura Ingraham's show...she tried to shut him up to no avail...I kept yelling at the tv...Laura go to a commercial...it was cringe worthy indeed....Mr President rein Rudy in...he is not helping!

I've been saying Trump needs to get rid of Giuliani for a long time.  He may have been deemed as a great mayor during 9-11 but he also comes with lot of baggage.  IMHO he's a typical NY liberal that I think does Trump more harm than good.  You are correct; he doesn't seem to know when to keep his mouth shut.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.