Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Trump Will “Blow You Away” With His Innocence on Ukraine  (Read 215 times)

Online libertybele

I hope he is correct.

Lindsey Graham: Trump Will “Blow You Away” With His Innocence on Ukraine

Like a sociopath who can’t help but confess to his crimes while simultaneously claiming they never happened, Donald Trump effectively admitted over the weekend that during a July phone call, he pressured Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate alleged corruption by Joe Biden and his son. “The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, was largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place, was largely the fact that we don’t want our people like Vice President Biden and his son [contributing] to the corruption already in Ukraine,” Trump told reporters, using his trademark oratory skills. That tracks with the details we know so far of the call, which the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday involved the president pressing Zelensky eight times in the course of one conversation to look into his political rival, weeks before the Trump administration started reviewing the status of $250 million in aid to Ukraine. That chat, along with “multiple actions,” were reportedly the basis for a whistle-blower complaint from a member of the intelligence community that was filed on August 12 and deemed an “urgent concern” needed to be shared with Congress by the inspector general. The administration, however, has very much refused to let that happen, defying a subpoena and, in House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff’s estimation, breaking the law. But according to Senator Lindsey Graham, the president is about to display a level of openness and honesty never once exhibited from this particular executive branch, and in doing so prove to the haters that he is innocent.

“I believe that President Trump is going to blow you away with his willingness to disclose and be transparent about this phone call, because I think he did nothing wrong and he has nothing to hide,” Graham told conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt during an interview Monday............

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/lindsey-graham-trump-ukraine
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Sure, just like the left was blown away by the Mueller report.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think he did nothing wrong and he has nothing to hide,

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

“I believe that President Trump is going to blow you away with his willingness to disclose and be transparent about this phone call, because I think he did nothing wrong and he has nothing to hide,” Graham told

I can't help but wonder why Trump keeps pushing this issue. It was dying down and then he said he might release the transcript and did say he discussed Biden and his son.
Trump is pretty clever at manipulating the media. I suspect he's contributing to the frenzy because it will end Biden's stumbling attempt to be the Rat nominee and if the Rats keep pushing impeachment it will further marginalize the Rats.

Impeachment is going nowhere. Trump hasn't committed any crimes.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home