Author Topic: The deciding factor in 2020: Are voters willing to live with Trump’s bizarre behavior?  (Read 1236 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
I laughed at Pete's eubonics, humor some times relieves tension.

Your whole statement bespeaks of a martyrdom complex, "this is wrong, woe is me, I will put people on ignore", the usual.

"I don't get why blacks vote for dems."
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline musiclady

@musiclady, that was uncalled for. I could be faulted, perhaps, for not having followed the thread or for not knowing your history with the guy (which may have happened before I registered here!), but please do not attribute ideas/words to me that I did not say.

My apologies.

I thought you already knew that he hates Christians just because we are Christian.

I guess you haven’t been here long enough to know that, and assumed you had been.

I really am sorry.

@PeteS in CA
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 12:07:31 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My apologies.

I thought you already knew that he hates Christians just because we are Christian.

I guess you haven’t been here long enough to know that, and assumed you had been.

I really am sorry.

@musiclady

Thank you for being so understanding. It is the Christian thing for you to do.

BLESS YORE HEART!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

My apologies.

I really am sorry.

@PeteS in CA

Appreciated. 888high58888
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline musiclady

Appreciated. 888high58888

888high58888

From what I’ve seen of you, you’re a fine addition to this wonderful forum!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
888high58888

From what I’ve seen of you, you’re a fine addition to this wonderful forum!

Agreed! 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

Agreed! 888high58888

Can you high five a high five of a high five??   888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can you high five a high five of a high five??   888high58888

Admin Power.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well ... Considering the POTUS' approval rating is over 90% in the GOP, 53% according to Rasmussen's tracking poll**, African American and Hispanic approval is increasing at rates alarming the demonrats, and people are throwing money at the President's campaign .... I'd say a safe bet answer to the question asked in the title of this thread is "Hell yes!"      :patriot:

**Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-five percent (45%) disapprove. 
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_sep24

Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

THANK YOU!

11:51 AM - 24 Sep 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1176569846684766208 

@Jazzhead

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:23:56 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well ... Considering the POTUS' approval rating is over 90% in the GOP, 53% according to Rasmussen's tracking poll**, African American and Hispanic approval is increasing at rates alarming the demonrats, and people are throwing money at the President's campaign .... I'd say a safe bet answer to the question asked in the title of this thread is "Hell yes!"      :patriot:

@Right_in_Virginia

I'm glad to see you made it over the roller-coaster of crashed servers... :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Anyone who spends time on political forums and thinks that it’s women who behave emotionally is deluded.
Flying off the handle in emotional rages is almost exclusively the property of a few men around here, most especially the accuser.
------------------------------
Intuitive.
Suspect that those supporting anything Trump does/says,
behave the same way he does; at least subconsciously!
Remember, incorrigibles are impervious to change.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

@Jazzhead

A couple of weeks ago, I proved to you that the 90% GOP approval rating was an outright lie.  Do I have to show you those numbers again?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@musiclady

BLESS YORE HEART!

Hey that gives me an idea.... A @sneakypete chalkboard... kinda like those blank Church Signs you can fill in...

Hours of fun just putting in Peterisms...

YMMV depending on the mood he is in that day.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

@Jazzhead

Not sure why you pinged me, @Right_in_Virginia ,  but I'll respond.   Impeachment could be what saves the President.   Suddenly the issue isn't Trump's "bizarre behavior"  (did you see how oddly subdued he was when he delivered his UN speech yesterday?),  but rather the mendacity of his critics.     I changed my custom title to "Radicalized" a year ago during the Kavanaugh hearings.    I was just overwhelmed with anger by the unfairness and injustice of it all.   And that is the way a lot of us are going to react to the Impeachment Congress.   

The election is a little more than a year away.   How dare the Dems usurp the right of the voters to render their verdict on the Trump administration?   The Dems have never accepted the results of the last election, and have been obsessed with trying to reverse it from the moment Trump placed his hand on the Bible.    This is a slap in the face to all American who believe in the system of self-rule that has served us well for two centuries.   

Well, if they want to tear the country apart,  let's get it the flip on.    We are all in enemy camps anyway, divided by party not to mention by race and identity.   We're all hyphenated Americans now, and Dr. King's dream is dead and gone,   destroyed by political partisans bereft of patriotism who seek to steal what is not rightfully theirs.

Trump's fate is up to the People to decide,  not Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and their fellow scumbags.    Radicalized I was, and am so again.   
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 12:48:40 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey that gives me an idea.... A @sneakypete chalkboard... kinda like those blank Church Signs you can fill in...

Hours of fun just putting in Peterisms...

YMMV depending on the mood he is in that day.

@Sighlass

I can't take credit for that phrase. It seemed like the most uttered "Church Lady Thought" of my childhood. No matter the situation or the circumstances,"Bless yore heart!" seemed to be the most uttered thought,usually uttered with a total lack of sincerity.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not sure why you pinged me, @Right_in_Virginia ,  but I'll respond.   Impeachment could be what saves the President.   Suddenly the issue isn't Trump's "bizarre behavior"  (did you see how oddly subdued he was when he delivered his UN speech yesterday?),  but rather the mendacity of his critics.     I changed my custom title to "Radicalized" a year ago during the Kavanaugh hearings.    I was just overwhelmed with anger by the unfairness and injustice of it all.   And that is the way a lot of us are going to react to the Impeachment Congress.   

The election is a little more than a year away.   How dare the Dems usurp the right of the voters to render their verdict on the Trump administration?   The Dems have never accepted the results of the last election, and have been obsessed with trying to reverse it from the moment Trump placed his hand on the Bible.    This is a slap in the face to all American who believe in the system of self-rule that has served us well for two centuries.   

Well, if they want to tear the country apart,  let's get it the flip on.    We are all in enemy camps anyway, divided by party not to mention by race and identity.   We're all hyphenated Americans now, and Dr. King's dream is dead and gone,   destroyed by political partisans bereft of patriotism who seek to steal what is not rightfully theirs.

Trump's fate is up to the People to decide,  not Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and their fellow scumbags.    Radicalized I was, and am so again.

@Jazzhead

Congratulations!  I see you are finally understanding what is going on and who is responsible for it.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead

Congratulations!  I see you are finally understanding what is going on and who is responsible for it.

I still have my issues with the man, but it's like what Boon said in Animal House:  "They can't do that to our pledges. Only we can do that to our pledges!" 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I still have my issues with the man, but it's like what Boon said in Animal House:  "They can't do that to our pledges. Only we can do that to our pledges!"

Precisely.  Almost every election this Century I've noted "I don't care for the candidate much, but before this is over the damned Rats will force me to defend him."  Even numbnutz Romney in 2012.
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

@musiclady

Thank you for being so understanding. It is the Christian thing for you to do.

BLESS YORE HEART!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I still have my issues with the man,  ....

@Jazzhead

Who doesn't? The man himself is unimportant other than the fact that he is NOT a career politician,and he has more dirt on the pro pols than they have on him.

What is important is that in addition to NOT being a career pol is that the most important thing in the world to him is his massive ego,and how he and the things he does as President will get written about in the history books. It's even more important to him than his bank accounts. Hell,he MIGHT end up being the first President in US history that leaves office with LESS money than he had when he was elected. Ponder that for a few moments.

He can't be bribed and he can't be threatened because unlike career politicians,his kneejerk reaction to being attacked is to counterattack and to hell with the consequences.  Frankly,the political pros have no idea how to deal with anyone they can't bribe or threaten,so now they are are so desperate they are going to try to impeach him,and that is going to backfire on them,too.

America was insanely lucky that Trump popped up and ran for President when he did. If he hadn't,we would have ended up with one more globalist piece of crap in the WH that was more interested in selling out America for personal profits  and position in the New World Order.

Hell,alleged Republicans are STILL defending the Bush Crime Family,and they have been committing treason for generations now,starting with Prescott Bush Sr laundering Nazi money during WW-2 while working with the Harriman Bank,and ending with an alcoholic homosexual mama's boy that only seemed interested in kissing all the men he met and following his mama's orders to do little things like invade Iraq to make the world safe for radical Islam by protecting the goat-raping Sauds.

I have no idea what is going to happen once Trump leaves office,but at least we MIGHT have a chance of saving America.