Author Topic: Schiff Says Whistleblower Wants To Speak With Congress, And Could Do So This Week  (Read 277 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff Says Whistleblower Wants To Speak With Congress, And Could Do So This Week

Posted by: Chuck Ross

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said Tuesday that the whistleblower who filed a complaint against President Donald Trump wants to meet with Congress, and could do so as early as this week.

Schiff announced on Twitter that the whistleblower’s lawyers have requested guidance from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence about meeting with lawmakers. Joseph Maguire, the acting director of national intelligence, is scheduled to meet Thursday with the House Intelligence Committee.

Schiff issued the announcement moments after Trump said that he authorized the declassification and release of a transcript of a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that is said to be at the center of the whistleblower complaint.

more
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2019/09/schiff-says-whistleblower-wants-to-speak-with-congress-and-could-do-so-this-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Imagine that..Shithead must have been in contact with the whistleblower who didn't even witness this telephone call..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This could be a sign that they want this whistle-blower out there because the transcript of the call will not be damning.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This could be a sign that they want this whistle-blower out there because the transcript of the call will not be damning.

Unmasking the dog-whistle blower carries significant risk for the Rats, and for the gossip monger himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Unmasking the dog-whistle blower carries significant risk for the Rats, and for the gossip monger himself.

I want to see who the leaker was.   Cuz this ain't no whistle blower.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mega dittos!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Precisely.  If Pelosi launched the Titanic toward an iceberg yesterday, Schitt is bound and determined to pour on the coal.  I love it when a plan comes together.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

He/she will be granted anonymity - to protect he/she from administration reprisals, doncha know.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 04:44:46 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He/she will be granted anonymity - to protect he/she from and administration reprisals, doncha know.

I think the mere act of exposing the individual will accomplish the goal of discrediting him/her. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think the mere act of exposing the individual will accomplish the goal of discrediting him/her.

I want the whistleblower to testify AND the person who gave the whistleblower the "information".  AND I want it public.

This should remind us of when Comey gave information to the professor to release.  Starting to smell a pattern here.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Once we know the name then we will know which Democrat Candidate he was favoring to win in 2016.
It has already been learned he/she had a bias.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I also want him/her exposed. And his/her actual source. False accusers need to face consequences.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
BKMK