Author Topic: Trump says there should be pressure on Pence to release his Ukraine calls  (Read 213 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump says there should be pressure on Pence to release his Ukraine calls
 By ABBEY MARSHALL     09/25/2019.

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that there should be pressure on Mike Pence to also release details of his conversations with Ukraine, seemingly drawing his vice president into the scandal that has engulfed the Trump administration.

"I think you should ask for VP Pence's conversation because he had a couple of conversations also," Trump told reporters during a news conference on the sidelines of the United Nations summit. "I could save you a lot of time. They were all perfect. Nothing was mentioned of any import other than congratulations."

Trump also said he could be convinced to release more information about an earlier conversation he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, while again stating he did nothing inappropriate in his contacts with the foreign leader.

Read more at: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/25/trump-pence-ukraine-phone-calls-1512771

So, this just happened and I don't think anyone posted this.  From the press conference?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:47:25 pm by TomSea »

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump says there should be pressure on Pence to release his Ukraine calls
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 09:55:12 pm »
So, this just happened and I don't think anyone posted this.  From the press conference?

Well, it doesn't seem that any other news source is reporting this.  If this is indeed true, it really surprises me.  If they manage to take out Trump and Pence that means Madame President Pelosi.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 09:57:19 pm »
ROFL!!!

You mean that Pence guy who wouldn't be alone with any woman other than his wife?   That guy??      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 10:31:51 pm »
ROFL!!!

You mean that Pence guy who wouldn't be alone with any woman other than his wife?   That guy??      :laugh:

??? What does that have to with anything?  He's perhaps more vulnerable than Trump because there is no way that he could take the heat of an investigation.  I think he'd step down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 10:43:09 pm »
I take this to be Trump pouring and grinding salt into the CT-ist MSM's wounds from this morning's release. He's basically saying, "You more womp-womp? VP Pence can give you more!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.