Author Topic: Giuliani promises 'a lot more evidence' on Joe Biden and 'drug-challenged' son Hunter  (Read 145 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani promises 'a lot more evidence' on Joe Biden and 'drug-challenged' son Hunter
by Tim Pearce
 | September 23, 2019 10:33 AM

President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani promised to release more damaging information on former Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and their connections with China and Ukraine.

Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City, appeared on Fox Business's Mornings with Maria with host Maria Bartiromo on Monday morning. Giuliani asserted that media coverage of a brewing scandal involving Trump and Ukraine will hurt Biden's presidential campaign more than Trump.

A whistleblower report filed by someone in the intelligence community allegedly says Trump attempted to set up a quid pro quo deal with the Ukrainian president to investigate whether Biden, as vice president, intentionally pushed Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor because the official was investigating Biden's son.

"It's the only way you can get this out. I mean, the only way [the media] would cover this story is by punching the president in the face, and then the president deflects the punch — which he's done. The story has come way down from what it was. And then [Trump] hits them with a right hand that's much more powerful," Giuliani said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rudy-giuliani-promises-more-dirt-on-joe-biden-and-drug-challenged-son
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why do they keep sending Rudy out for interviews..he screwed up several over the weekend with CNN..no wonder the media is going ballistic!

STFU Rudy!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Going for the jugular? I think this is a serious and sensitive matter for the Democrats, they are circling the wagons and yes, I saw how Rudy apparently was stumbling over his own tongue.

I am NOT in the conspiracy side here and I am posting the link again:

https://twitter.com/stranahan/status/1176158083476795393

The Democrats may have to deal with the so-called coup in Ukraine, I don't see it as that but there might be some sparse parts of the theory that are true and embarrassing to them.

The so-called can of worms.