Author Topic: BREAKING: 11-Count Indictment Handed Down in Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One. Clinton, Ob  (Read 737 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Justice Department released the first in what promises to be a series of nightmare statements for Hillary Clinton and members of the Obama administration on Friday.

Yesterday’s statement comes under the banner:...

...The charges are explained in the third paragraph the DOJ’s statement:
“Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged in an 11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering.  The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX. “...

https://conservativepost.com/breaking-11-count-indictment-handed-down-in-russian-bribery-case-involving-uranium-one-clinton-obama-mueller-comey-mccabe-rosenstein-holder-lynch-facing-criminal-prosecution/

Is this for real?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 01:04:59 am by Sanguine »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There is no date on the article, but the DOJ header is dated January 2018. I don't know what to make of this.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline thackney

Is this for real?

An Indictment from over 20 months ago doesn't appear to match the headline.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
An Indictment from over 20 months ago doesn't appear to match the headline.

Sumptin is out of whack here. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

There is no date on the article, but the DOJ header is dated January 2018. I don't know what to make of this.

The article is not dated, :chairbang: , but the text suggests it is from early 2018. How it surfaced so long after the events, I don't know. I occasionally see older stuff in "Trending" and similar banners on several sites I frequent, though usually not 20 months old.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sumptin is out of whack here.

That sumptin is a 20 month old indictment and zero prosecutions.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I have noticed more "news" websites popping up without dates on articles that have sensational headlines. Makes me think it's a deliberate attempt to stir the pot, maybe those Macedonian content farms, eh Hilary?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline thackney

... Makes me think it's a deliberate attempt to stir the pot....

Just click-bait selling advertising...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer