Author Topic: Giuliani tries clearing up controversial CNN interview, says idea he set out to get Biden is 'ridicu  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani tries clearing up controversial CNN interview, says idea he set out to get Biden is 'ridiculous'
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani aimed to clarify what he said in a recent CNN interview about his involvement with Ukraine investigating Joe Biden's son Hunter, after the network’s Chris Cuomo accused him of contradicting himself.

Giuliani first said no when Cuomo asked if he urged Ukraine to investigate Biden, saying instead that he asked the country to investigate allegations of election interference by Ukraine for the benefit of Hillary Clinton. He later said he did ask Ukraine to investigate a newly appointed prosecutor. Cuomo replied, “So, you did ask Ukraine to look into Joe Biden?” and Giuliani responded, “Of course I did.” When Cuomo called out the apparent contradiction, Giuliani followed up, “No. I didn't ask them to look into Joe Biden. I asked them to look into the allegations that related to my client, which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scheme.”

“The no was obviously wrong, I corrected it immediately,” Giuliani said on “Fox News Sunday,” adding, “I corrected it before he corrected it. The reality is, the distinction is this: What they’re saying is, I went there for, on a political mission, to kind of get Joe Biden in trouble. Ridiculous. I went there as a lawyer defending his client.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giuliani-cnn-interview-biden-ukraine-controversy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34