State Chapters > Arizona

McCain donors flip to Mark Kelly over Republican incumbent in key Arizona Senate race

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: DB on September 20, 2019, 04:59:55 pm ---McSally is no prize and not what I'd call a conservative. Obviously better than the Dem but still... Voting for her is like voting for McCain or Romney... It leaves a stench...

Why can't we do better???

--- End quote ---

McSally will probably be a footnote after next year's election.  AZ loves its "heroes," even dubious ones like McCain, and Kelly is an astronaut.  I'm waving bye-bye to this seat, and I hope the Pubbies can pick up a seat somewhere else.  If McSally votes for any gun control measure, what's left of her support falls away and she loses by a minimum of 5 percent.

ETA:  In answer to your question, AZ can't do better because McStain spent the last decade of so of his miserable life destroying conservatives in AZ, so there's no conservative bench, only wasteoid RINOs.  He took as much pride in his work as McConnell did.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: DB on September 20, 2019, 04:59:55 pm ---McSally is no prize and not what I'd call a conservative. Obviously better than the Dem but still... Voting for her is like voting for McCain or Romney... It leaves a stench...

Why can't we do better???

--- End quote ---

@DB

We can,but obviously the globalists in Az OWN the alleged Republican Party and nobody that can't make money for them will be allowed to take public office. They seem to think that Arizona is a feudal state,and they may be right.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 20, 2019, 05:04:24 pm ---McSally will probably be a footnote after next year's election.  AZ loves its "heroes," even dubious ones like McCain, and Kelly is an astronaut.  I'm waving bye-bye to this seat, and I hope the Pubbies can pick up a seat somewhere else.  If McSally votes for any gun control measure, what's left of her support falls away and she loses by a minimum of 5 percent.

ETA:  In answer to your question, AZ can't do better because McStain spent the last decade of so of his miserable life destroying conservatives in AZ, so there's no conservative bench, only wasteoid RINOs.  He took as much pride in his work as McConnell did.

--- End quote ---

J.M. is gone.  His wife endorsed Biden. 

McCain continues to be an irritation even after his passing. 

Time to start building the bench.

Sienea is up in four years.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on November 07, 2020, 04:42:01 am ---
Time to start building the bench.

--- End quote ---

That's what the TEA Party was doing...

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on November 07, 2020, 04:50:32 am ---That's what the TEA Party was doing...

--- End quote ---

...which is why McStain and McConnell took such joy in destroying it as best as he could.  Meanwhile, the TEA Party meets regularly in my town, and they haaaate McStain for his destruction of any who would challenge him, and that had the ancillary effect of preventing anybody from inheriting his seat.  Jeffy Flake, the Dog Killer's Pappy, was a one-term turncoat to conservatives, who's seat was handed to a radical leftist Rat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version